Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an exit poll to make seculars happy

5 posters

Go down

an exit poll to make seculars happy Empty an exit poll to make seculars happy

Post by truthbetold Sat May 10, 2014 8:00 am

I came across a web site unheardindian.com and idharudhar exit poll.  It claims that inc is winning in 239 seats so far.

CD may also be interested. 

Let us know if you think it is a credible site.  

would like to hear rashmun's comments on this site.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

an exit poll to make seculars happy Empty Re: an exit poll to make seculars happy

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 am

These two sites may be owned by Rashmun and CD (or Doggy and Pappu).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

an exit poll to make seculars happy Empty Re: an exit poll to make seculars happy

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:24 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:These two sites may be owned by Rashmun and CD (or Doggy and Pappu).

Vakavaka is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Rash,
can you provide a link? i was in a hurry earlier.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat May 10, 2014 6:19 pm

truthbetold wrote:I came across a web site unheardindian.com and idharudhar exit poll.  It claims that inc is winning in 239 seats so far.

More than exit polls, in India anything is possible, as far as results goes. There have been reports of booth capturing in UP(SP or Congress) and WB (TMC). Let us not forget that.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 10, 2014 7:00 pm

rawemotions wrote:
truthbetold wrote:I came across a web site unheardindian.com and idharudhar exit poll.  It claims that inc is winning in 239 seats so far.

More than exit polls, in India anything is possible, as far as results goes. There have been reports of booth capturing in UP(SP or Congress) and WB (TMC). Let us not forget that.
LOL looks like chaddis are only good at is incessant whining & limp-wristed-breast-beating.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat May 10, 2014 7:07 pm

rawemotions wrote:

if that's really true, why doesn't your party do something about it like present evidence for it and bring legal action against the perpetrators. why this helpless sounding whine? you guys don't sound like you are ready for governing.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat May 10, 2014 8:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

if that's really true, why doesn't your party do something about it like present evidence for it and bring legal action against the perpetrators. why this helpless sounding whine? you guys don't sound like you are ready for governing.
Sorry it is not my party! EC has been given proof etc.. But this CEC is no Seshan.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat May 10, 2014 11:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

LOL looks like chaddis are only good at is incessant whining & limp-wristed-breast-beating.

Oh! raising vioce about booth capturing is whining?  Complaining to CEC or presenting that information to news media is all whinning and crying. The only secular way is to beat up people. That must be the democratic way according to wizards of SUCH.

Cd

I am not aware that you also have a limp organ.  Please find good medical help. May be Merlot can suggest names of doctors who deal in limp organs. 

C

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down