Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

indian stock market

+5
Idéfix
Merlot Daruwala
Vakavaka Pakapaka
pravalika nanda
Obnoxious
9 posters

Go down

indian stock market Empty indian stock market

Post by truthbetold Thu May 15, 2014 5:23 am

Zoomed to new hights. It is too hot to handle.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

indian stock market Empty Re: indian stock market

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 15, 2014 5:35 am

truthbetold wrote:Zoomed to new hights.  It is too hot to handle.

Everyone's now on tenterhooks. I do hope the exit polls got it right this time and there's no disappointment in store tomorrow.

In addition to a market crash, a fractured mandate which brings all the buffoons to the centerstage will set the economy back really badly.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 15, 2014 6:32 am

who is the likely finance minister? swamy the loose cannon?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 15, 2014 8:03 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:who is the likely finance minister? swamy the loose cannon?

Buzz was around Jaitley at one point. But no idea if that's still valid. The concern at the moment is really if the NDA will get enough seats on its own steam.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 am

what about yashwant sinha's son who recently gave up a thriving finance career in the US to contest a lok sabha seat?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 15, 2014 8:53 am

correction -- i don't think he ran. BJP just hired him as a consultant.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 15, 2014 8:56 am

corrected again-- he did run.
http://m.timesofindia.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/Im-here-on-merit-not-dynasty-politics-Yashwants-son-Jayant/articleshow/32579001.cms
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 15, 2014 9:48 am

That would be dynasty politics. BJP is strictly against that sort of thing.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Thu May 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Idéfix wrote:That would be dynasty politics. BJP is strictly against that sort of thing.
I wish I could LOL for that!

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Idéfix wrote:That would be dynasty politics. BJP is strictly against that sort of thing.

That is just like secularists labeling MIM SP RJD BSP as secular.
tdp and aiadmk are secular one day if they support congress or left parties if they sail with bjp they become communal parties next day.

opportunism is a secular characteristic.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 15, 2014 6:44 pm

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/india-elections-lets-not-get-ahead-of-ourselves-2014-05-15

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 15, 2014 6:47 pm

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-05-15/india-s-nifty-futures-rise-before-inflation-report-poll-result.html

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Obnoxious wrote:
I wish I could LOL for that!
kya hua?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:58 pm

What a shame@congress!

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Kinnera wrote:
What a shame@congress!
scary, i wonder of any of these guys speak normal english. and if they drink piss hopefully they won't tell.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Stop crying. Grab yourself until tomorrow.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Why should I be crying? Modiji will come in and solve all our problems, is he not? I was just reminding Max that things have changed and we should not be thinking in dynastic terms anymore now that we have Modiji as our leader.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Why should I be crying? Modiji will come in and solve all our problems, is he not? I was just reminding Max that things have changed and we should not be thinking in dynastic terms anymore now that we have Modiji as our leader.
I hope this will be the Waterloo for the Nehru dynasty and it will be buried once and for all. I hope Modi continues to get re-elected 2-3-4 terms and change the future of India for the better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
I hope this will be the Waterloo for the Nehru dynasty and it will be buried once and for all. I hope Modi continues to get re-elected 2-3-4 terms and change the future of India for the better.

Oh yes. The start of a new era of prosperity, plenty and Hindu greatness. And yeah, bring out the bubblies. It's May 16th. Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, But to be young was very heaven!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Oh yes. The start of a new era of prosperity, plenty and Hindu greatness. And yeah, bring out the bubblies. It's May 16th. Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, But to be young was very heaven!
ayyo + haha
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Oh yes. The start of a new era of prosperity, plenty and Hindu greatness. And yeah,  bring out the bubblies. It's May 16th. Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, But to be young was very heaven!
This ain't no french revolution, so don't you have any such hopes.
Modi is here to stay and Nehru dynasty is out forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

The bitter comments say more about how deeply hurt some people are. They probably would have enjoyed a Congress victory. Cd was atleast openly honest about his support jagan and Congress dynasty.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Oh yes. The start of a new era of prosperity, plenty and Hindu greatness. And yeah,  bring out the bubblies. It's May 16th. Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive, But to be young was very heaven!
This ain't no french revolution, so don't you have any such hopes.
Modi is here to stay and Nehru dynasty is out forever.
of course of course that's the least one expect from the 11th avatar of Vishnumurthy. Portugese, Dutch, British & Obama would be stunned by India's prosperity and will fall at Lord Vishnu-Modi's feet begging him to bless their poor countries with a chance to trade with Rich India.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 15, 2014 9:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:The bitter comments say more about how deeply hurt some people are. They probably would have enjoyed a Congress victory. Cd was atleast openly honest about his support jagan and Congress dynasty.
Was Propa bitter when he was making fun of err.. comments on Superstar Rajini's fanboys.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

hahaha! good one!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 pm

i am having a scotch and soda to herald the arrival of kalki.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

On that note:

indian stock market Imag2411
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 06, 2015 9:04 pm

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150506/business-market/article/bloodbath-markets-sensex-tanks-723-points-reform-concerns

http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/sensex-nifty-fell-over-700-points-may-6-2015/1/218999.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 07, 2015 1:46 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

On that note:

indian stock market Imag2411

Oh what a difference a year makes. Feels like a bad hangover now.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down