Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’

+3
southindian
Hellsangel
Vakavaka Pakapaka
7 posters

Go down

‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’  Empty ‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Can't wait! It's also going to be a nostalgic moment. I've been watching the election results with Prannoy Roy since I was in school. Won't this guy age at all? He looks the same. He hasn't changed a bit! Just checked his age. 64!

http://www.ndtv.com/video/live/channel/ndtv24x7

PS: I hope Modi gets a full majority.

Back to top Go down

‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’  Empty Re: ‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Kinnera wrote:Can't wait! It's also going to be a nostalgic moment. I've been watching the election results with Prannoy Roy since I was in school. Won't this guy age at all? He looks the same. He hasn't changed a bit! Just checked his age. 64!

Pappu thinks that Modi will get absolute majority. So, he isolated himself and is crying endlessly. His picture (along with his mom's) is removed from CON-haath posters.

Neech Garibi Hatao!

‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’  Congress_poster360

‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’  Ladoos_at_BJP_HQ_360_15May14

Rashmun is probably with Pappu and Doggy to cry in chorus.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’  Empty Re: ‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’

Post by southindian Thu May 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Can't wait! It's also going to be a nostalgic moment. I've been watching the election results with Prannoy Roy since I was in school. Won't this guy age at all? He looks the same. He hasn't changed a bit! Just checked his age. 64!

Pappu thinks that Modi will get absolute majority. So, he isolated himself and is crying endlessly. His picture (along with his mom's) is removed from CON-haath posters.

Neech Garibi Hatao!

‘India Decides – the final countdown with Prannoy Roy’  Ladoos_at_BJP_HQ_360_15May14

I still feel we should give an e-laddoo to Rashmun for wasting his months ...for nothing.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Ya, where did Rashmun disappear (like Rahul and Sonia disappeared on the congress posters)

PS: I am still nervous about Modi's full majority. Won't get ecstatic until it's officially declared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Started watching it already! Unfortunately, can't do a night out  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:11 pm

T and AP news now live

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 pm

1st seat goes to BJP - K'taka.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 pm

BJP in trivandrum- one gain. others it's retaining.

4-bjp
1 cong

Man! these are fast results

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Tharoor trailing. yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Cong is doing good in Karnataka. BJP losing there.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 pm

YSRCP, TDP leading 3 each

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 15, 2014 11:16 pm

They said Jaitely was winning an hour ago, now he is trailing. Media should calm down a bit.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu May 15, 2014 11:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:They said Jaitely was winning an hour ago, now he is trailing. Media should calm down a bit.

Yes. They should calm down and stop saying that the NDA crossed the 272 mark.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu May 15, 2014 11:21 pm

India votes for India and development with a thumping majority. Nightmare for the chart babu.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 15, 2014 11:28 pm

southindian wrote:India votes for India and development with a thumping majority. Nightmare for the chart babu.
You got it backwards man. This is the beginning (should Modi be made PM), Chart Babu will have a dream time for next 5 years, bcz expectations are set so high by Modi BHAJAN-Artists the only way is  down for Modi from the get-go. If I were Modi I would think twice to accept PM post.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu May 15, 2014 11:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:India votes for India and development with a thumping majority. Nightmare for the chart babu.
You got it backwards man. This is the beginning (should Modi be made PM), Chart Babu will have a dream time for next 5 years, bcz expectations are set so high by Modi BHAJAN-Artists the only way is  down for Modi from the get-go. If I were Modi I would think twice to accept PM post.

A clever technique by secular bandwagon. They are defeating bjp by electing it by huge majority.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri May 16, 2014 7:26 am

southindian wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Neech Garibi Hatao!

I still feel we should give an e-laddoo to Rashmun for wasting his months ...for nothing.
Hahaha. He was a tireless soldier. At least he gets an A+ for effort.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri May 16, 2014 10:05 am

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:They said Jaitely was winning an hour ago, now he is trailing. Media should calm down a bit.

To set the record straight Jaitley lost, Rahul won, Tharoor won.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

To set the record straight Jaitley lost, Rahul won, Tharoor won.

Yes. Yay!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri May 16, 2014 11:20 am

b_A wrote:
southindian wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Neech Garibi Hatao!

Hahaha. He was a tireless soldier. At least he gets an A+ for effort.
There's still a little victory in those results. After all, NDA did not get 2/3 majority (360 seats). Article 370 for Kashmir is still safe.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down