Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Sidhartha varadarajan

2 posters

Go down

On Sidhartha varadarajan Empty On Sidhartha varadarajan

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 12:00 pm

If Sidhartha varadharajan - who is a Tambrahmi - brought up in a foreign land is now an expert on minority and majority issues? If this guy is dropped in a street market, he will not be able to distinguish between a Labbai muslim and a superior Urdu muslim, Christian Nadar and a Dalit Nadar.

and by bashing hindus he has recognized as an intellectual idiot...It shows one need not be intelligent but just appear intelligent.

What an idiot.

This guy.... and...THIS guy are more Indian as they have lived in the trenches of India with the commoners than this Varadarajan, who simply sucked up to the elitists and the fashinados getting nominated and collecting awards, and masquearading as an intellectual.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

On Sidhartha varadarajan Empty Re: On Sidhartha varadarajan

Post by southindian Sun May 18, 2014 12:06 pm

I don't care what Vardarajana writes. Rashmun and Max are spreading lies without credibility and current information from India.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 18, 2014 12:15 pm

southindian wrote:I don't care what Vardarajana writes. Rashmun and Max are spreading lies without credibility and current information from India.

Rashmunullah is the one who lies - as he is just doing his job assigned by his superiors in Pakisatan.

MAX is pretty much like Varadu and lacks exposure outside of the limited spheres. So he believes what he has seen from his protected and desanitized environment (I can anticipate his response and tone, but I stand by it.) I don't doubt his sincerity but just his exposure to the lower echelons of the society.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down