Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nandan Nilekani hit me below the belt: Says Ananth

3 posters

Go down

Nandan Nilekani hit me below the belt: Says Ananth Empty Nandan Nilekani hit me below the belt: Says Ananth

Post by rawemotions Mon May 19, 2014 8:17 am

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/opinion/interviews/nandan-nilekani-hit-me-below-the-belt-says-ananth-kumar/articleshow/35270991.cms?intenttarget=no

Excerpts
On the rivalry with Nandan Nilekani.

This was the first time someone tried to hit me below the belt. That pained me. I never expected that from my Congress opponent. No one carried out a campaign like this, which was totally personal and vicious. I was dismayed that a person of such a standing indulged in this type of campaign.

On his margin of victory.

I had expected a comfortable margin of one lakh votes. But this [an over 2-lakh margin] is overwhelming. This shows the goodwill people have for me. 

Last edited by rawemotions on Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Nandan Nilekani hit me below the belt: Says Ananth Empty Re: Nandan Nilekani hit me below the belt: Says Ananth

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 19, 2014 8:19 am

Nandan is becoming a CONman.

Hopefully, he didn't do a permanent damage to himself!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Nandan Nilekani hit me below the belt: Says Ananth Empty Re: Nandan Nilekani hit me below the belt: Says Ananth

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:29 am

"This reassures me that the people of Bangalore continue to love me, and have faith in me. All the mud-slinging, canards and vicious campaigns against me have been answered."

That's how the Congress' canvassing was throughout india. Negativity doesn't work. Ppl get sick of it. Positive, reassuring campaigning is what has worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 19, 2014 9:05 am

Kinnera wrote:"This reassures me that the people of Bangalore continue to love me, and have faith in me. All the mud-slinging, canards and vicious campaigns against me have been answered."

That's how the Congress' canvassing was throughout india. Negativity doesn't work. Ppl get sick of it. Positive, reassuring campaigning is what has worked.
Let's not get carried away; you should go back and listen to Modi's speeches, both sides were hitting each other below the belt. I'm sure you are aware of CBN's moddabbai & dongabbai references of Rahul & Jagan.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 9:27 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:"This reassures me that the people of Bangalore continue to love me, and have faith in me. All the mud-slinging, canards and vicious campaigns against me have been answered."

Let's not get carried away; you should go back and listen to Modi's speeches, both sides were hitting each other below the belt. I'm sure you are aware of CBN's moddabbai & dongabbai references of Rahul & Jagan.
That's nothing compared to the fear and paranoia inducing campaigning of the congress and the 'intellectual' lefties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down