Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karuna praises Modi’s ‘sincere, hard work’

3 posters

Go down

Karuna praises Modi’s ‘sincere, hard work’ Empty Karuna praises Modi’s ‘sincere, hard work’

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu May 22, 2014 1:09 pm

CHENNAI: A day after Narendra Modi was elected as BJP's parliamentary party leader and invited by President Pranab Mukherjee to take oath as the country's 16th Prime Minister, DMK chief M Karunanidhi wrote a congratulatory letter wishing him a 'satisfying prime ministerial tenure.'

"It is admirable that you've risen from humble beginnings through innate intelligence and hard and sincere work," Karunanidhi wrote.

Referring to Modi's thanksgiving speech in Parliament House on Tuesday, Karunanidhi wrote, "Yesterday, you said your government would work for the poor, youth and women. People expect that you will realize this lofty ambition. On behalf of the DMK, I convey my best wishes to you for a happy and satisfying prime ministerial tenure, fulfilling the aspirations of all sections of this vast country."

In December last year, the DMK chief told TOI that Modi is a good person. "My personal opinion is Modi is a good person and has taken much care over the development of his state. He has proved his capabilities as an administrator in Gujarat where the people have elected him repeatedly. But whether he is fit to rule the nation, it has to be decided by the voters," Karunanidhi had said.

Just before beginning his poll campaign in February, Karunanidhi had praised Modi as "a hard worker and my good friend too."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Karuna-praises-Modis-sincere-hard-work/articleshow/35458114.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Karuna praises Modi’s ‘sincere, hard work’ Empty Re: Karuna praises Modi’s ‘sincere, hard work’

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Of course... cases against his daughter and other family members are more important than hindu fundamentalism or Modi's chaddi connections.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Karuna praises Modi’s ‘sincere, hard work’ Empty Re: Karuna praises Modi’s ‘sincere, hard work’

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Of course... cases against his daughter and other family members are more important than hindu fundamentalism or Modi's chaddi connections.
I don't think Modi will go after the old crooks. He will just let the legal cell to do its duty without political interference.

So, DKhead Karuna should really worry!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down