Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bihar: BJP on the backfoot after Nitish, Lalu, Cong, and Left form an alliance

3 posters

Go down

Bihar: BJP on the backfoot after Nitish, Lalu, Cong, and Left form an alliance Empty Bihar: BJP on the backfoot after Nitish, Lalu, Cong, and Left form an alliance

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 pm

http://scroll.in/article/665110/Lalu-Nitish-mahajot-puts-BJP-on-the-backfoot-in-Bihar

-------

Back to top Go down

Bihar: BJP on the backfoot after Nitish, Lalu, Cong, and Left form an alliance Empty Re: Bihar: BJP on the backfoot after Nitish, Lalu, Cong, and Left form an alliance

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Nitish and Laloo shot each other on the foot.

However, BJP will sweep Bihar's next assembly election because the new CM will become unpopular by catering to Laloo's needs ($$$) and implementing his agenda (destroy the economy).

May be, Nitish should quit politics. He is finished.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Bihar: BJP on the backfoot after Nitish, Lalu, Cong, and Left form an alliance Empty Re: Bihar: BJP on the backfoot after Nitish, Lalu, Cong, and Left form an alliance

Post by truthbetold Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Rash
will this new front defeat bjp like laloo 's yadav Muslim front?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 3:33 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash

that is the expectation. it will be upper castes + paswans + kushwahas on one side (with BJP and its allies); and yadavas, muslims, dalits (except paswans), and also some of the other non-yadava OBCs particularly Kurmis (Nitish is a kurmi) on the other side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Nitish and Laloo shot each other on the foot.
something about this imagery made me LOL uncontrollably on a workday...it's like something from the silent pictures

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:

that is the expectation. it will be upper castes + paswans + kushwahas on one side (with BJP and its allies); and yadavas, muslims, dalits (except paswans), and also some of the other non-yadava OBCs particularly Kurmis (Nitish is a kurmi) on the other side.

douchemun, what I admire about you is you are not afraid** of being wrong even after being wrong 100 times in the near past. 

** or maybe too stupid to not be afraid.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

douchemun, what I admire about you is you are not afraid** of being wrong even after being wrong 100 times in the near past. 

** or maybe too stupid to not be afraid.

i clarified by giving the caveat 'that is the expectation'. that means i could be wrong. i am only giving my best estimate of what will happen in future.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri May 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Rash
Give some respect to people. Not every yadav in every village of bihar will vote for laloo. A not so significant % of yadavs vote beyond caste influence.
In India and in bihar, caste matters. But modi proved people think beyond caste.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down