Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Narendra Modi on the Prime Minister's official website

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Seva Lamberdar
6 posters

Go down

Message from Narendra Modi on the Prime Minister's official website Empty Message from Narendra Modi on the Prime Minister's official website

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon May 26, 2014 9:31 am

My dear fellow Indians and citizens of the world,
Namaste!

A very warm welcome to the official website of the Prime Minister of India.

On 16th May 2014 the people of India gave their verdict. They delivered a mandate for development, good governance and stability. As we devote ourselves to take India’s development journey to newer heights, we seek your support, blessings and active participation. Together we will script a glorious future for India. Let us together dream of a strong, developed and inclusive India that actively engages with the global community to strengthen the cause of world peace and development.

I envision this website as a very important medium of direct communication between us. I am a firm believer in the power of technology and
social media to communicate with people across the world. I hope this platform creates opportunities to listen, learn and share one’s views.

Through this website you will also get all the latest information about my speeches, schedules, foreign visits and lot more. I will also keep informing you about innovative initiatives undertaken by the Government of India.

Yours,
Narendra Modi

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/liveblog/35613929.cms#liveb35621545
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Message from Narendra Modi on the Prime Minister's official website Empty Re: Message from Narendra Modi on the Prime Minister's official website

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 26, 2014 9:38 am

If MMS had made such a statement on Day 1, he would have been roasted. But, then MMS was smart and just paid his "gradtitude" to Rajiv, Sonia and rahul.

I will miss "high command" much.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Message from Narendra Modi on the Prime Minister's official website Empty Re: Message from Narendra Modi on the Prime Minister's official website

Post by truthbetold Mon May 26, 2014 9:51 am

So far modi made all the right moves and right noises.  After running a spectacularly successful campaign, he exhibited humility in win, cordiality with seniors and alliance partners, firmness in ministry making and warmth in communications with people of India. 

He got a dream start.  His policies for attracting external investment will be a key test.  His relations with neighbors will be a litmus test. 

Politics 101.  Modi gets an A grade.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 26, 2014 10:22 am

truthbetold wrote:So far modi made all the right moves and right noises.  After running a spectacularly successful campaign, he exhibited humility in win, cordiality with seniors and alliance partners, firmness in ministry making and warmth in communications with people of India. 

He got a dream start.  His policies for attracting external investment will be a key test.  His relations with neighbors will be a litmus test. 

I think inviting other heads was totally unnecessary, it shows that he is more concerned about his image than country. Not sure why some of the suchers keep parroting investment as if India hasn't done this before; a narrow focus such as this what doomed AP under CBN; looks like some folks never learn. I give a 'C'

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 26, 2014 11:04 am

truthbetold wrote:So far modi made all the right moves and right noises.  After running a spectacularly successful campaign, he exhibited humility in win, cordiality with seniors and alliance partners, firmness in ministry making and warmth in communications with people of India. 

Yup. He's making the right moves to get world talking about "South Asian countries gather around India's PM". He is building a favorable atmosphere.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon May 26, 2014 11:40 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:My dear fellow Indians and citizens of the world,
Namaste!

A very warm welcome to the official website of the Prime Minister of India.

On 16th May 2014 the people of India gave their verdict. They delivered a mandate for development, good governance and stability. As we devote ourselves to take India’s development journey to newer heights, we seek your support, blessings and active participation. Together we will script a glorious future for India. Let us together dream of a strong, developed and inclusive India that actively engages with the global community to strengthen the cause of world peace and development.

I envision this website as a very important medium of direct communication between us. I am a firm believer in the power of technology and
social media to communicate with people across the world. I hope this platform creates opportunities to listen, learn and share one’s views.

Through this website you will also get all the latest information about my speeches, schedules, foreign visits and lot more. I will also keep informing you about innovative initiatives undertaken by the Government of India.

Yours,
Narendra Modi

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/liveblog/35613929.cms#liveb35621545
>>>So far, so good, but this is just the beginning. The actions in the first 100 days will give us a better idea of how this will  pan out.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 4:02 pm

A+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down