Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cows and Pigs on Indian Streets

4 posters

Go down

Cows and Pigs on Indian Streets Empty Cows and Pigs on Indian Streets

Post by Abdul Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 pm

I am a native of Lahore, currently in India doing research on agriculture. For this purpose i have been crisscrossing the country from north to south. One thing took me aback: the abundance of cows, pigs, and dogs on Indian streets. In my opinion India needs to import sanitation inspectors from Lahore to give the Indian municipal authorities the appropriate training.

Abdul

Back to top Go down

Cows and Pigs on Indian Streets Empty Re: Cows and Pigs on Indian Streets

Post by b_A Thu May 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Abdul wrote:I am a native of Lahore, currently in India doing research on agriculture. For this purpose i have been crisscrossing the country from north to south. One thing took me aback: the abundance of cows, pigs, and dogs on Indian streets. In my opinion India needs to import sanitation inspectors from Lahore to give the Indian municipal authorities the appropriate training.

I think many people suspected that Rashmun is a native of Pakistan. So, the confession doesn't surprise anybody.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 pm

TROLL ALERT! PLEASE IGNORE!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 30, 2014 8:44 am

b_A wrote:
Abdul wrote:I am a native of Lahore, currently in India doing research on agriculture. For this purpose i have been crisscrossing the country from north to south. One thing took me aback: the abundance of cows, pigs, and dogs on Indian streets. In my opinion India needs to import sanitation inspectors from Lahore to give the Indian municipal authorities the appropriate training.

I think many people suspected that Rashmun is a native of Pakistan. So, the confession doesn't surprise anybody.

correction: his husband (the bushy bearded upper) is a native of pakistan.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down