Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a snobbish, elitist and snooty POS

4 posters

Go down

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a snobbish, elitist and snooty POS Empty Mani Shankar Aiyar is a snobbish, elitist and snooty POS

Post by Rishi Thu May 29, 2014 9:38 pm

As for Maken's letter, Aiyar said, "Firstly, we have to establish the authenticity of this letter. It contains words like 'dichotomous' which I cannot believe that a BA Pass from Hansraj College would know. So, is this really a letter written by him or somebody else cooked it up. So, I have written a letter to Maken yesterday to either certify the authenticity of the newspaper reports or to send me an authentic copy of the letter, because frankly the letter that he has written doesn't seem to either fit in with the character of the man I know." 

Aiyar singled out the language of the letter and said, "There are such big big words used that unless Maken had a thesaurus by his side, I don't believe that he wrote that letter, perhaps I don't know may be he will let me know, whether he appended his signature to a draft prepared by someone else." Aiyar said unlike Maken, sports secretary Sindhushree Khullar "is in fact a very highly educated young lady, so it will be interesting to discover whether such a letter was ever written, whether it was authentic and whether it was drafted by Maken himself or whether he was given some assistance either from his own ministry or some other arm of the government of India in preparing that letter." 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/BA-cant-write-such-words-Aiyar-on-Maken-letter-to-PM/articleshow/9929640.cms

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a snobbish, elitist and snooty POS Empty Re: Mani Shankar Aiyar is a snobbish, elitist and snooty POS

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 30, 2014 8:42 am

well he is an iyer

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a snobbish, elitist and snooty POS Empty Re: Mani Shankar Aiyar is a snobbish, elitist and snooty POS

Post by smArtha Fri May 30, 2014 10:52 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:well he is an iyer

'Boot Licker Iyer' is the name that suits him.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri May 30, 2014 11:27 am

What is iyer infatuation with English? max rishi and other iyers judge people by their English language skills. why?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri May 30, 2014 8:07 pm

>>>When did I ever judge anyone by his English skills? In fact, I questioned the wisdom of testing IIM candidates on English language. It was Max who justified it by saying that lingua franca of Indian business is English.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri May 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Rishi,

I included your name because of your regular obeisance to Flimflam.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down