Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balst from the Past: Munni and QB exchange sweet nothings

Go down

Balst from the Past: Munni and QB exchange sweet nothings Empty Balst from the Past: Munni and QB exchange sweet nothings

Post by Ram Sharan Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Queen Bee: logically challenged half mullah.

Rashmunni:
get lost, Jehadi Rakshasi.

QB:
lol.

continue making a fool of yourself. we will watch the show. circumsiced half mullah.*updated*

Rashmunni: circumcised half mullah to tu hi to
hai, randi rakshasi. yaha par dhanda kar rahi hai kya? DUT to kehta hai
ki tera pati tujhe roz pichware pe zor zor ke maarta hai. DUT yeh bhi
kehta hai ki tu ek moti suarni hai jo kha kha kar moti ho gayi hai.

ma baap pe agar gai, to mai bhi jaaonga, yaad rakhana.

QB:
rofl!!! language of a bast ard:D

ha ha. what a fool!

Rashmunni: QB was, is, and will remain a filthy scavenging pig and a randi rakshasi.

Besharam najayaz aulad munni abhi jati hai Sulekha mein QB se madad mangne. loser sala.

Admin, im not able to post links. Y?

You can search thread CHers i admire: LittleFella on Sulekha to find this above.

Ram Sharan

Back to top Go down

Balst from the Past: Munni and QB exchange sweet nothings Empty Re: Balst from the Past: Munni and QB exchange sweet nothings

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 pm

i agree i said that and i hang my head in shame for having used those words. but after all in heated debates all kinds of things are said.
i would like to clarify though that QueenBee and i are on cordial terms now. for instance, only recently i asked her a question about the poster Some Profile:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/queenbee-1122921.htm#1122921

Clearly she would not have bothered to respond if we continued to be on bitter terms.

Meanwhile, just for Ram Sharan:

Aum Namah Shivaya (Sanskrit Aum Namaḥ Śivāya ॐ नमः शिवाय) is a popular mantra in Shaivism. Its translation is "adoration (namas) to Śiva", preceded by the mystical syllable "Aum".

It is also called Panchakshara, the "five-syllable" mantra (viz., excluding the Aum). It is part of the Shri Rudram Chamakam, a Hindu prayer taken from the Black Yajurveda, and thus predates the use of Shiva as a proper name, in the original context being an address to Rudra (the later Shiva), where śiva retains its original meaning as an adjective meaning "auspicious, benign, friendly", a euphemistic epithet of Rudra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Om_Namah_Shivaya

Back to top Go down