Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All that India needs is good leadership

3 posters

Go down

All that India needs is good leadership Empty All that India needs is good leadership

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 am

http://www.timesnow.tv/Special-cleanliness-drive-at-MHA-and-DoPT-offices/articleshow/4456736.cms

Rishi

Back to top Go down

All that India needs is good leadership Empty Re: All that India needs is good leadership

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:24 am

I think it is way too early to jump to conclusions. A good start is just a good start no more or no less. One has to wait for 4, 5 years to judge Modi's leadership abilities and administrative skills

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

All that India needs is good leadership Empty Re: All that India needs is good leadership

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:34 am

confuzzled dude wrote:I think it is way too early to jump to conclusions. A good start is just a good start no more or no less. One has to wait for 4, 5 years to judge Modi's leadership abilities and administrative skills

Compare this to the start of all the earlier PMs. There were speeches after speeches, peptalk, and empty rhetoric, victory rallies.

It may be just a good start. But without a good start any race becomes an uphill battle to win.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:46 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:I think it is way too early to jump to conclusions. A good start is just a good start no more or no less. One has to wait for 4, 5 years to judge Modi's leadership abilities and administrative skills

Compare this to the start of all the earlier PMs. There were speeches after speeches,  peptalk, and empty rhetoric, victory rallies.

It may be just a good start. But without a good start any race becomes an uphill battle to win.  
How are you so sure that this is not an empty rhetoric. Wait for a few years to see whether these initiatives come to fruition or not before putting your Lord on a pedestal.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:45 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Compare this to the start of all the earlier PMs. There were speeches after speeches,  peptalk, and empty rhetoric, victory rallies.

How are you so sure that this is not an empty rhetoric. Wait for a few years to see whether these initiatives come to fruition or not before putting your Lord on a pedestal.

Same applies to all the iSlamo-apologists too. They should refrain from bad mouthing everything a new PM does from day 1.

Mark my words. The iSlamo-apologists will never accept EVER Modi's any good deeds. They will always see some hidden motive in that. So be it.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down