Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kaun banega karorpati in Telugu (meeru koteeswarudautaara)

3 posters

Go down

kaun banega karorpati in Telugu (meeru koteeswarudautaara) Empty kaun banega karorpati in Telugu (meeru koteeswarudautaara)

Post by indophile Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Nagarjuna is donning Amitabh Bacchan's role (as host) for the Telugu version of kaun banega karorpati (meeru koteewardautaara). It is airing on MAA TV every evening these days. The major difference is - Bacchan spoke excellent Hindi with his pleasing booming bass voice, but Nagarjuna's Telugu stinks in that it's badly accented, and his voice is kind of husky. I wish they brought in someone who could speak Telugu displaying a good command on the language (in terms of where to pause when stating the question with conditional clauses). Also, I hope Nagarjuna does't use that show to promote his family members. Bacchan never promoted Abhishek Bacchan, his son, on his show.

indophile

Back to top Go down

kaun banega karorpati in Telugu (meeru koteeswarudautaara) Empty Re: kaun banega karorpati in Telugu (meeru koteeswarudautaara)

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Nagarjuna grew up in Hyderabad. May be he should host the show in Hyderabadi bhaasha.

For the Telugu version, Susarla, Balasubrahmanyam.........

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

kaun banega karorpati in Telugu (meeru koteeswarudautaara) Empty Re: kaun banega karorpati in Telugu (meeru koteeswarudautaara)

Post by indophile Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:00 pm

But his father was Nageswararao. Wonder why ANR never bothered to correct his son's Telugu. May be he gave up on him as unteachable.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:09 pm

They even copied the music. Do they pay for copy rights or can they just copy whatever they want? I watched the show for only 2-3 minutes so I don't know how annoying Nagarjuna is. In the beginning of his career I used to despise his awkward dialog delivery and lack of acting talent but over they years he has reached the bearable level.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 pm

indophile wrote:But his father was Nageswararao. Wonder why ANR never bothered to correct his son's Telugu. May be he gave up on him as unteachable.
నాగేస్వర రావు ఒకసారి అన్నాడు - సినిమాల్లో చేరినమొదట్లో మద్రాసు లో తెలుగు సరిగా మాట్లాడటం ఒక ద్విజుడి ద్వారా నేర్చు కున్నాడని. రామారావు అంత శ్రద్ధగా నేర్చుకోలె.

ANR's son obviously didn't learn proper Telugu from his father.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down