Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIFA WC

3 posters

Go down

FIFA WC Empty FIFA WC

Post by seven Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 pm

No football fans here ? how come no one's discussing it ?
I'm rooting for Argentina in finals and wanted brazil to win. yesterday's ESP-NED match was awesome too.

seven

Back to top Go down

FIFA WC Empty Re: FIFA WC

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Wow! Some drubbing by Netherlands (so much for the rematch hype). I watched little bit.. first 2 goals. Spain shouldn't have awarded that penalty kick either.

P.S: I'm no soccer fan.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Wow! Some drubbing by Netherlands (so much for the rematch hype). I watched little bit.. first 2 goals. Spain shouldn't have awarded that penalty kick either.

maybe not. but other than that penalty kick, other goals were too good. I get bored watching football. there's hardly ever any action/goal. but this match was exceptional. one min you look away and there was a goal!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:29 pm

seven wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Wow! Some drubbing by Netherlands (so much for the rematch hype). I watched little bit.. first 2 goals. Spain shouldn't have awarded that penalty kick either.

maybe not. but other than that penalty kick, other goals were too good. I get bored watching football. there's hardly ever any action/goal. but this match was exceptional. one min you look away and there was a goal!

Netherlands goal #1 was awesome.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:32 pm

seven wrote:No football fans here ? how come no one's discussing it ?
I'm rooting for Argentina in finals and wanted brazil to win. yesterday's ESP-NED match was awesome too.

I am rooting for Uruguay team to win the World Cup. Uruguay has already won the world championship twice in the past. It will be nice to see that country making it 3-peat during these games.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

I am rooting for Uruguay team to win the World Cup. Uruguay has already won the world championship twice in the past. It will be nice to see that country making it 3-peat during these games.
pre-world war times?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

pre-world war times?

How many other countries can you name which won the World Cup during pre-world war times?  Not more than 2 or 3.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Japan us playing amazing! I wonder of they can keep up the tempo all the way to the end of game. Both CIV and JPN are playing like it was a 15min extra time sudden death thing. 
Thoroughly enjoying the show.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:38 am

What's with the different color shoes. I thought everyone in the team wore same color.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down