Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life

5 posters

Go down

Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life Empty Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Hyderabad: Y S Sharmila, sister of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy, has requested the city Cyber Crime police to take action against search engines, including Google, for allegedly displaying her name prominently in the search results with regard to "baseless rumours" about her personal life.

She lodged a police complaint yesterday seeking action against certain websites for allegedly spreading stories linking her with a popular cine actor.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140614/nation-current-affairs/article/jaganmohan-reddy%E2%80%99s-sister-flays-search-engines-over-rumours

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life Empty Re: Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:52 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Hyderabad: Y S Sharmila, sister of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy, has requested the city Cyber Crime police to take action against search engines, including Google, for allegedly displaying her name prominently in the search results with regard to "baseless rumours" about her personal life.

She lodged a police complaint yesterday seeking action against certain websites for allegedly spreading stories linking her with a popular cine actor.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140614/nation-current-affairs/article/jaganmohan-reddy%E2%80%99s-sister-flays-search-engines-over-rumours

Numerous questions nowa:

1. When contacted, a senior Cyber Cell official said they yesterday arrested two persons, including a web designer, in connection with the case and further probe was on.

Poor guy.. The Telengan police have acted in the only way they have known... Get hold of some guy (and beat the crap out of him).

2. Private life of public figures are not Private - just observing.

3. It is wrong to equate her with a cine star. As people's servant, she should be connected with everyone, preferably one from each Castu.

4. if I type "Sharmila Affair" to check on my GF Sharmila's affairs, it lists YS Sharmila's affairs. So I want to warn Google to not act in haste and I have my rights to spy on my GF Sharmila.

5. Why this frikin preachy Lady sporting a Bindhi ? to cheat hindus ? If it is for fashion, why not wear a black Purdah - It will also shut up all rumors, and pics, while she can do all she wants inside the purdah - just giving a (brilliant) idea.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life Empty Re: Y S Sharmila files police complaint over `online rumours' on personal life

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Hyderabad: Y S Sharmila, sister of YSR Congress chief Jagan Mohan Reddy, has requested the city Cyber Crime police to take action against search engines, including Google, for allegedly displaying her name prominently in the search results with regard to "baseless rumours" about her personal life.

Numerous questions nowa:

1.  When contacted, a senior Cyber Cell official said they yesterday arrested two persons, including a web designer, in connection with the case and further probe was on.

Poor guy.. The Telengan police have acted in the only way they have known... Get hold of some guy (and beat the crap out of him).

2.  Private life of public figures are not Private - just observing.

3.  It is wrong to equate her with a cine star. As people's servant, she should be connected with everyone, preferably one from each Castu.

4.  if I type "Sharmila Affair" to check on my GF Sharmila's affairs, it lists YS Sharmila's affairs. So I want to warn Google to not act in haste and I have my rights to spy on my GF Sharmila.

5. Why this frikin preachy Lady sporting a Bindhi ? to cheat hindus ? If it is for fashion, why not wear a black Purdah - It will also shut up all rumors, and pics, while she can do all she wants inside the purdah - just giving a (brilliant) idea.
Only chaddies have exclusive rights of sporting tilak or what?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Is she your niece, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Is she your niece, Comrade?
Are you trying to be a pesky moron?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:45 pm

CD

Did you meet her when she was in US recently?  My two cents.  She should get her throat operated so that her voice can be tolerated.  otherwise her screechy voice would drive people nuts.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Is she your niece, Comrade?
Are you trying to be a pesky moron?

Ha ha ha! Getting all worked up, Comrade? Must be painful to read of your niece's ( maybe cousin's) love life in the gossip columns.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

YES...to those who seek exclusive rights for themselves

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

We all know that Chaddies would love to revive & mandate "Sati" sahagamanam.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:01 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

You still dont get it... Wait.. you have gotten worse...

The Jagan and Sharmila - type Christians who sport Tilak and Bhindi for fashion and deceit and barge into Tirulamala wthout following rules, should exhibit their fashion secularism by wearing designer Purdah and designer skull cap and pray at Mosques on fridays...

Hey why dont you ask them to do it ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:27 pm

>>>Is this a joke or what? She is ugly! Why would anyone want to screw her? I suppose it is all the money her family members looted.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Rishi wrote:>>>Is this a joke or what? She is ugly! Why would anyone want to screw her? I suppose it is all the money her family members looted.

She is a Soorpanaka who puts on a make up and kidnaps guys she likes on a "seasonal basis" - or so say the OTHER websites...Wink

But, I hear that she follows strict iSlamic principle of Converting the guy first.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

You  still dont get it... Wait.. you have gotten worse...

The Jagan and Sharmila - type Christians who sport Tilak and Bhindi for fashion and deceit and barge into Tirulamala wthout following rules, should exhibit their fashion secularism by wearing designer Purdah and designer skull cap and pray at Mosques on fridays...

Hey why dont you ask them to do it ?
Do you realize that you sound like the very Taliban that you [pretend to] despise. Oh! what am I saying, religious nuts are religious nuts, doesn't matter which religion they practice.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Rishi wrote:>>>Is this a joke or what? She is ugly! Why would anyone want to screw her? I suppose it is all the money her family members looted.
Others seem to have a different point of view. Do you think it is OK to subject her to harassment bcz she is ugly and her family is accused of corruption.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140614/lifestyle-offbeat/article/two-cases-two-victims

Let's hope you're not a proponent of this
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Are-marital-rapes-a-myth-Forced-intercourse-in-marriage-not-rape-trial-court-says/articleshow/36510527.cms

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down