Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Qaida urges jihad on India

2 posters

Go down

Al-Qaida urges jihad on India Empty Al-Qaida urges jihad on India

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Senior militants from al-Qaida's central command have released a video calling on Muslims in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir to follow the example of "brothers" in Syria and Iraq and wage a violent jihad against Indian authorities.

Zawahiri released a set of strategic guidelines last year that mentioned Kashmir. Last July, a cleric who has been linked to al-Qaida issued a video statement that reprimanded Indian Muslims for their supposed lack of interest in "global jihad".

The video appears to have been produced by As Sahab, al-Qaida's in-house media production unit, and includes a statement read by Maulana Asim Umar, a leader of al-Qaida's Pakistan cell. It begins with a montage of pictures of violent demonstrations in Kashmir in 2010, in which scores of civilian protesters were killed by Indian security forces, and shows pictures of the famous Dal Lake.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/14/al-qaida-video-muslims-kashmir-jihad-india

Though there are some signs of increasing radicalisation in India, recruitment to extremist networks there is negligible.

-> Hope it stays that way..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Al-Qaida urges jihad on India Empty Re: Al-Qaida urges jihad on India

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:Senior militants from al-Qaida's central command have released a video calling on Muslims in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir to follow the example of "brothers" in Syria and Iraq and wage a violent jihad against Indian authorities.

Zawahiri released a set of strategic guidelines last year that mentioned Kashmir. Last July, a cleric who has been linked to al-Qaida issued a video statement that reprimanded Indian Muslims for their supposed lack of interest in "global jihad".

The video appears to have been produced by As Sahab, al-Qaida's in-house media production unit, and includes a statement read by Maulana Asim Umar, a leader of al-Qaida's Pakistan cell. It begins with a montage of pictures of violent demonstrations in Kashmir in 2010, in which scores of civilian protesters were killed by Indian security forces, and shows pictures of the famous Dal Lake.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/14/al-qaida-video-muslims-kashmir-jihad-india

Though there are some signs of increasing radicalisation in India, recruitment to extremist networks there is negligible.

....is it so ddificult to predict the 6th century brains?

I also hope it stays that way....for their own good.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Senior militants from al-Qaida's central command have released a video calling on Muslims in the disputed Himalayan region of Kashmir to follow the example of "brothers" in Syria and Iraq and wage a violent jihad against Indian authorities.

....is it so ddificult to predict the 6th century brains?

If we leave out your false bravado out, Yes, for their own good & for India's sake. But this fact wouldn't deter you from indulging in favorite pastime, accusing them as the reason for all ills, would it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

If we leave out your false bravado out, Yes, for their own good & for India's sake. But this fact wouldn't deter you from indulging in favorite pastime, accusing them as the reason for all ills, would it?

Like nothing will deter you from supporting them no matter how many innocent people they bomb.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Like nothing will deter you from supporting them no matter how many innocent people they bomb.
What does 'negligible' mean in your dictionary? don't bother preaching me irrelevant stuff that happens in Pakistan and other places of the world. The topic is about India.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

What does 'negligible' mean in your dictionary? don't bother preaching me irrelevant stuff that happens in Pakistan and other places of the world. The topic is about India.

Really ? 218 dead in Bombay is NEGLIGIBLE ? 60 burnt in train is Negligible ? 38 mowed down in Kashmir is Negligible? Bomb here and bomb there on a monthly basis hoping to inflict 100s of deaths is NEGLIGIBLE ?

No wonder Hindus in India felt NEGLECTED during the UPA - Cong (i) rule.

P.S. Really N E G L I G I B L E ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down