Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow Ammachi!

+9
goodcitizn
b_A
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
swapna
nevada
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
indophile
Hellsangel
13 posters

Go down

Wow Ammachi! Empty Wow Ammachi!

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:11 am

In two weeks you will be 70.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Wow Ammachi! Empty Re: Wow Ammachi!

Post by indophile Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:17 am

Who? the one here, or the one who spreads love by hugging?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:19 am

indophile wrote:Who? the one here, or the one who spreads love by hugging?
such ammachi would also like to hug people. but he told us that his wife spurned him and does not allow him to come near her. his constant negatives drives him to deeper jealous rages against all such posters and more particularly against female handles.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:30 am

truthbetold wrote:
such ammachi would also like to hug people. but he told us that his wife spurned him and does not allow him to come near her. his constant negatives drives him to deeper jealous rages against all such posters and more particularly against female handles.

TBT, show some class. bringing someone's wife into an internet discussion as a means of slamming a poster you dislike is completely tasteless and trashy.

i am sure u would not mind my giving you this unsolicited advice since not long ago u were imploring me to show more class.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:35 am

What's the need for this? Please keep personal details out of our discussions

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:45 am

confuzzled dude wrote:What's the need for this? Please keep personal details out of our discussions
+1.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:06 am

truthbetold wrote:
such ammachi would also like to hug people. but he told us that his wife spurned him and does not allow him to come near her. his constant negatives drives him to deeper jealous rages against all such poster's and more particularly against female handles.
Good news: this post is a vast improvement on all of TBT's previous posts, for it contains only two errors.

Bad news: those errors, however, are serious grammatical errors, which will not be forgiven even in Lithuania, where he apparently lives.

+1 + -2 = -1

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:55 am

swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
such ammachi would also like to hug people. but he told us that his wife spurned him and does not allow him to come near her. his constant negatives drives him to deeper jealous rages against all such poster's and more particularly against female handles.
Good news: this post is a vast improvement on all of TBT's previous posts, for it contains only two errors.

Bad news: those errors, however, are serious grammatical errors, which will not be forgiven even in Lithuania, where he apparently lives.

+1 + (-2) = -1

How did you miss that?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:31 am

Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

TBT, show some class. bringing someone's wife into an internet discussion as a means of slamming a poster you dislike is completely tasteless and trashy.

i am sure u would not mind my giving you this unsolicited advice since not long ago u were imploring me to show more class.

Your sanctimonious lectures would've had so much more credibility if only you had ticked off the evil loser when he/she/it made inappropriate comments about Tracy's mother , GC's mother and Propa's wife.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:06 pm

I am glad my post gave you some happiness. there is a better way to live than being a miserable jealous sob.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:23 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Your sanctimonious lectures would've had so much more credibility if only you had ticked off the evil loser when he/she/it made inappropriate comments about Tracy's mother , GC's mother and Propa's wife.

Oh...that is normal and game as well for Maulana Rashmunullah Al-Akbari, who actually started that strategy...of threatening to rape them.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:55 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

+1.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:57 pm

nevada wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:What's the need for this? Please keep personal details out of our discussions
+1.
+1 more.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

+1.

GC, why do u hate Luke so much? is it because you want to fit in with the crowd and ingratiate yourself with people who love to abuse and heckle Luke? how come i did not see u complaining when certain posters posted private details of Luke and also Luke's wife and daughter? it is sad to see you behaving like a hypocrite.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Oh...that is normal and game as well for Maulana Rashmunullah Al-Akbari, who actually started that strategy...of threatening to rape them.

I would suggest to Uppili the Poopili to pray every day to expiate his sin of telling so many lies every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

+1.

GC, why do u hate Luke so much? is it because you want to fit in with the crowd and ingratiate yourself with people who love to abuse Luke? how come i did not see u complaining when certain posters posted private details of Luke and also Luke's wife and daughter? it is sad to see you behaving like a hypocrite.

Why are you sucking up to him? This guy has a very mean and dirty streak which shows up periodically. You have conveniently turned a blind eye to his vulgar, cheap shots at many of us here dragging up personal matters. If you pride yourself as being a long term member of CH, then you'd have seen such events. Kindly refrain from the audacity to lecture us on what is proper behavior.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:24 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

+1.

GC, why do u hate Luke so much? is it because you want to fit in with the crowd and ingratiate yourself with people who love to abuse Luke? how come i did not see u complaining when certain posters posted private details of Luke and also Luke's wife and daughter? it is sad to see you behaving like a hypocrite.

Why are you sucking up to him? This guy has a very mean and dirty streak which shows up periodically. You have conveniently turned a blind eye to his vulgar, cheap shots at many of us here dragging up personal matters. If you pride yourself as being a long term member of CH, then you'd have seen such events. Kindly refrain from the audacity to lecture us on what is proper behavior.

Luke has never divulged details like residential address, phone number, and personal information about any poster's wife and daughter. but other posters have done this to Luke. Luke may have used sharp words while criticizing others, and that is the right of any online poster. This cliquish behavior of certain posters where they keep sniping at Luke, and revealing private details about him, in order to ingratiate themselves with those who hate Luke or else because they just have a mean and dirty streak needs to come to an end now. Enough is enough. Your hypocritical behavior where you snipe at Luke and turn a blind eye to those who post details about his residential address, phone number and the facebook pages of his wife and daughter has no place in decent discourse.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
b_A wrote:

+1.

Luke has never divulged details like residential address, phone number, and personal information about any poster's wife and daughter. but other posters have done this to Luke. Luke may have used sharp words while criticizing others, and that is the right of any online poster. This cliquish behavior of certain posters where they keep sniping at Luke, and revealing private details about him, in order to ingratiate themselves with those who hate Luke or else because they just have a mean and dirty streak needs to come to an end now. Enough is enough. Your hypocritical behavior where you snipe at Luke and turn a blind eye to those who post details about his residential address, phone number and the facebook pages of his wife and daughter has no place in decent discourse.

Cut the crap. If you are speaking about me, show one incident where I mentioned anything about his personal info. Outside of that, I am neither the gatekeeper of morality nor the moral police of SuCH. If you want to be one, go ahead and have a blast being one. And when you take on that role be sure to ask your paragon of virtue to not divulge the employer of someone he dislikes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:44 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

+1.

Cut the crap. If you are speaking about me, show one incident where I mentioned anything about his personal info. Outside of that, I am neither the gatekeeper of morality nor the moral police of SuCH. If you want to be one, go ahead and have a blast being one. And when you take on that role be sure to ask your paragon of virtue to not divulge the employer of someone he dislikes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Luke divulged the name of PP's employer because he knew that would ensure that PP's buddies will henceforth refrain from posting private details about him. It was a retaliatory tactic; he did not initiate this fight about revealing private details of another poster. Following this retaliatory tactic PP was forced to come up with a privacy policy for this forum which did not exist before until his own privacy started being compromised.

yes, you have never mentioned Luke's private info. nor have u reprimanded others for mentioning his private info. you see his faults, but u do not see the faults of those who provoke him presumably because u wish to ingratiate yourself with certain posters in this forum who hate him.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Luke divulged the name of PP's employer because he knew that would ensure that PP's buddies will henceforth refrain from posting private details about him. It was a retaliatory tactic; he did not initiate this fight about revealing private details of another poster. Following this retaliatory tactic PP was forced to come up with a privacy policy for this forum which did not exist before until his own privacy started being compromised.

yes, you have never mentioned Luke's private info. nor have u reprimanded others for mentioning his private info. you see his faults, but u do not see the faults of those who provoke him presumably because u wish to ingratiate yourself with certain posters in this forum who hate him.

So he can divulge personal info on a fellow CHer and you can conveniently rationalize it as a tactical maneuver, yet you can't see the slightest rationale behind someone else resorting to the same tactic with him. That to me is the definition of hypocrisy.

Did you hear what I said? I am not the moral police here. I don't reprimand anyone here nor do I have any inclination to do so.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

So he can divulge personal info on a fellow CHer and you can conveniently rationalize it as a tactical maneuver, yet you can't see the slightest rationale behind someone else resorting to the same tactic with him. That to me is the definition of hypocrisy.

Did you hear what I said? I am not the moral police here. I don't reprimand anyone here nor do I have any inclination to do so.

with respect to the divulgence of private information, the question is: who started it? what would you have done in Luke's place if you wanted PP's buddies to refrain from posting private information about yourself and also about your wife and daughter? i know i would have done exactly what he did. In fact he behaved like a gentleman; he refrained from sharing PP's personal info for several months (maybe as long as an year). But when it continued on and on, he put an end to it in the only way that he could.

i am not asking you to be the moral police here. i am only asking you to stop sniping at him because you are seeing his faults but not the faults of certain posters on this forum who are guilty of provoking him in unacceptable ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:39 pm

The discussion has veered away.

Ammachi, what plans to celebrate your 70th?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

with respect to the divulgence of private information, the question is: who started it? what would you have done in Luke's place if you wanted PP's buddies to refrain from posting private information about yourself and also about your wife and daughter? i know i would have done exactly what he did. In fact he behaved like a gentleman; he refrained from sharing PP's personal info for several months (maybe as long as an year). But when it continued on and on, he put an end to it in the only way that he could.

i am not asking you to be the moral police here. i am only asking you to stop sniping at him because you are seeing his faults but not the faults of certain posters on this forum who are guilty of provoking him in unacceptable ways.

What kind of a sick evil #@%@#$ tries to harm someone's career by reporting to the HR department ?
Just because you don't have any friends and you think the evil loser is your only friend , you are trying to defend his actions. Let me tell you something. The evil loser has very low opinion of you. He is just tolerating you because you are being useful to him. Don't divulge any of your personal information to him because tomorrow, if he gets upset with you for the slightest of reasons , he will complain to your HR department too.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:17 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

What kind of a sick evil #@%@#$ tries to harm someone's career by reporting to the HR department ?
Just because you don't have any friends and you think the evil loser is your only friend , you are trying to defend his actions. Let me tell you something. The evil loser has very low opinion of you. He is just tolerating you because you are being useful to him. Don't divulge any of your personal information to him because tomorrow, if he gets upset with you for the slightest of reasons , he will complain to your HR department too.

if Luke would have really complained to Panini Press's HR department, then i am sure the HR department would have had a word with PP. But PP has assured us that no such thing has happened and that nobody has complained to his HR department. I think we should trust PP's word on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

if Luke would have really complained to Panini Press's  HR department, then i am sure the HR department would have had a word with PP. But PP has assured us that no such thing has happened and that nobody has complained to his HR department. I think we should  trust PP's word on this issue.

this whole thing of Luke complaining to Panini's HR department was probably nothing more than rumor mongering. Luke has never claimed to have done such a thing, and PP has also said that such a thing has not taken place.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:25 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

+1.

"What is good for the goose is good for the gander gaaNDoo." -- The GaaNDoo.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Gdctzn.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:32 am

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Haha, sooooooo funny, na?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:16 am

swapna wrote:

Why so ##angry and so ##upset, Achachan Ammachi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:In two weeks you will be 70.

Think Ammachi will be suddenly rich - collecting max social security.

Wondering when I should become 70...perhaps next month....and start collecting Soc Security.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:56 am

ammachi will celebrate his 70'd b'day (spawnday?) in glorious fashion: by blowing a single candle on a sugary cupcake from winn-dixie. after waiting futilely for d, s & ex-w to call and wish him, he will ride his pink bicycle to the city library, his skinny frame cutting a forlorn figure pedaling in furious anger while braving the texas sun.

*on june 28th

Last edited by Propagandhi711 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:00 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:ammachi celebrated his 70'd b'day (spawnday?) in glorious fashion: by blowing a single candle on a sugary cupcake from winn-dixie. after waiting futilely for d, s & ex-w to call and wish him, he rode his pink bicycle to the city library, his skinny frame cutting a forlorn figure pedaling in furious anger while braving the texas sun.

It is next Saturday.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:02 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

if Luke would have really complained to Panini Press's  HR department, then i am sure the HR department would have had a word with PP. But PP has assured us that no such thing has happened and that nobody has complained to his HR department. I think we should  trust PP's word on this issue.

this whole thing of Luke complaining to Panini's HR department was probably nothing more than rumor mongering. Luke has never claimed to have done such a thing, and PP has also said that such a thing has not taken place.

rumor mongering, douchemun? your geriatric boyfriend himself bragged to have emailed admin's employer HR dept. he threatened to do the same to me, but when I provided my employer's name and location, he slinked back into his hole without much of a reaction.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:42 am

ammachi is a guy ?
on another note  are you guys happy to see me again ?
please say  yes  Smile)
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:23 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rumor mongering, douchemun? your geriatric boyfriend himself bragged to have emailed admin's employer HR dept. he threatened to do the same to me, but when I provided my employer's name and location, he slinked back into his hole without much of a reaction.

no, Luke did not say anything anywhere about complaining to PP's HR dept. your memory has failed you. you are now becoming an old man. On another note, how is your boyfriend Bruce? I recall you had posted his picture in green thong underwear on the old sulekha forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:24 am

chameli wrote:ammachi is a guy ?
please say  yes  Smile)

welcome back.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:ammachi will celebrate his 70'd b'day (spawnday?) in glorious fashion: by blowing a single candle on a sugary cupcake from winn-dixie. after waiting futilely for d, s & ex-w to call and wish him, he will ride his pink bicycle to the city library, his skinny frame cutting a forlorn figure pedaling in furious anger while braving the texas sun.

*on june 28th
stealing time from your employer again? at 8:56 in the morning on a monday? no coding to be done today? or have you lost your job for watching porn in your cubicle - famous quote: "korean girls can be hotttttttt!" - and spilling your seed on the floor?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

no, Luke did not say anything anywhere about complaining to PP's HR dept. your memory has failed you. you are now becoming an old man. On another note, how is your boyfriend Bruce? I recall you had posted his picture in green thong underwear on the old sulekha forum.

douchemun, ask the ammachi herself if he/she/it sent an email to admin's employer when you come up for air from under his/her/it's saggy old man/woman/tranny's balls.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:31 am

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:ammachi will celebrate his 70'd b'day (spawnday?) in glorious fashion: by blowing a single candle on a sugary cupcake from winn-dixie. after waiting futilely for d, s & ex-w to call and wish him, he will ride his pink bicycle to the city library, his skinny frame cutting a forlorn figure pedaling in furious anger while braving the texas sun.

*on june 28th
stealing time from your employer again? at 8:56 in the morning on a monday? no coding to be done today? or have you lost your job for watching porn in your cubicle - famous quote: "korean girls can be hotttttttt!" - and spilling your seed on the floor?

## ha ha ha

## you are upset

## you are angry and crying tears hot with anger and frustation

## I recommend you go to denny's and tell them it's your b'day, they might wish you happy b'day and give you free pancakes and syrup

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Achachan Ammachi, your front yard looks like it could use some work. Would you like lawn/landscape service as a birthday present?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:## I recommend you go to denny's and tell them it's your b'day, they might wish you happy b'day and give you free pancakes and syrup

The one at 4820 W Sublett Rd is only a couple of miles away from Ammachi's place.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Achachan Ammachi, your front yard looks like it could use some work. Would you like lawn/landscape service as a birthday present?

And how about that chick magnet parked in the front ? The missing hub cap is what makes them go weak in the knees.
Now , you know why he/she/it is such a ladies man/woman/thing.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:53 am

chameli wrote:ammachi is a guy ?
please say  yes  Smile)
Yes, but it's not a handle; it's a name given by one handle to another handle.
Yes indeed.
Yes.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down