Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dogs and communication

5 posters

Go down

dogs and communication Empty dogs and communication

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 am

one of the great things i enjoy about being in the company of a dog is her ability to communicate and let me know exactly what she wants with minimum fuss. she was upset yesterday because she couldn't spend the 30 mins in our bed relaxing and getting totally sleepy before she goes into her soft crate. the reason -- she had to have an application of topical tick medicine that takes a while to get absorbed and best not to handle her too much. she was thoroughly upset at going directly into her crate and let me know in no uncertain terms. she has an amazing sense of fairness and her temper only comes out when she thinks i've crossed that line.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

dogs and communication Empty Re: dogs and communication

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 am

Yes, dogs are very expressive when you learn to understand their signals. Nice to hear your comment. Caesar Milan has always explained that a troubled dog is often a reflection of an insensitive owner. I have lived almost all my life around dogs and have enjoyed their company and affection immensely.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:27 am

Yeah, best not to cross the line with intelligent bitches. 30 mins of pillow talk is an absolute must.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:56 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Yeah, best not to cross the line with intelligent bitches. 30 mins of pillow talk is an absolute must.

LOL!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 pm

somehow, I cannot picture myself with pets at this point in my life even though I did have a dog growing up. We did not like each other and yea, was she vocal about that! I have it in my head that there is a "certain smell" associated with homes with a pet, not sure if it's valid but I sure think that it is :-)

My son is wonderful with pets, especially dogs. And he has been persistently asking me for a pet dog but I don't think I am even close enough to giving the idea a thought :-(

LOL @ MD's comment.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

My son is wonderful with pets, especially dogs. And he has been persistently asking me for a pet dog but I don't think I am even close enough to giving the idea a thought :-(

Don't.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down