Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maya - broke my heart

+10
Nila
bw
seven
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
michelle2
b_A
Propagandhi711
Seva Lamberdar
swapna
14 posters

Go down

Maya - broke my heart Empty Maya - broke my heart

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaNAZw6dIbE&list=PLAABE6D3A35995343

guess this was about one of the last things i wanted to share with this board in recent times. ciao.

Back to top Go down

Maya - broke my heart Empty Re: Maya - broke my heart

Post by swapna Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:13 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

guess this was about one of the last things i wanted to share with this board in recent times. ciao.
are you off to resume your boring married life with a husband you never divorced? Isn't it awfully disappointing that you didn't find any boyfriend on the side here, even after contriving an elaborate, public ploy, with Kinnamma's help, over many months at chat, about your impending divorce?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:56 am

Thanks.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:52 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

are you off to resume your boring married life with a husband you never divorced? Isn't it awfully disappointing that you didn't find any boyfriend on the side here, even after contriving an elaborate, public ploy, with Kinnamma's help, over many months at chat, about your impending divorce?

did the countdown to the 70th spawnday start? are you waiting with bated breath to see if the estranged wife roshni will call to wish you or will ignore you like she did since 1991? isnt it awful children dont socialize with you even when you brag about their academic achievements (only of the d, the son who's a permanent student vagabond type with no direction in life gets zero mention)?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Isn't it awfully disappointing that you didn't find any boyfriend on the side here, even after contriving an elaborate, public ploy, with Kinnamma's help, over many months at chat, about your impending divorce?

Says the old geezer who failed to ensnare any prey after pretending to be a young woman who is "asian-american but not indian" and whose boyfriend only values her body. Did that ploy get you a boyfriend who is any better than your current boyfriend ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:49 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

did the countdown to the 70th spawnday start? are you waiting with bated breath to see if the estranged wife roshni will call to wish you or will ignore you like she did since 1991? isnt it awful children dont socialize with you even when you brag about their academic achievements (only of the d, the son who's a permanent student vagabond type with no direction in life gets zero mention)?
i have good news and bad news for you.

the good news: i got hit by a bus, and am largely horizontal now. my pink bicycle is a tangled mass of metal. your arse is somewhat safe from my boot for the next few months. more: s was a lazy fella, and had a gpa of 2.75/4.00 when he graduated high school. he has only one bachelor's degree.

the bad news: the university from which s graduated was, and is, ranked the same in his major as hers is in her major - both #1 in the u.s., and quite likely, the world; yet, his is uniquely #1, while hers shared the #1 rank with m.i.t., and more recently does, with harvard and princeton. he was a mensa member when he was under 10, just as she was. his SAT score is a tiny bit higher than hers, which placed her score in the 99th percentile. 

more: he has offers of admission and scholarship from the #1 and #4 graduate schools in the u.s. in the field in which he intends to specialize. he doesn't code, but won a national award for his work; she doesn't code either, but has two bachelor's degrees, a b.s. in physics, and a b.a. in economics; they don't care to know what "xmcd" and "jxx" - those analogies nevada used recently for hindi and tamil, hahaha - stand for. they were not force-fed junnu, and don't worship mythical creatures that look like octopuses. 

you wanted to know.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 am

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

the good news: i got hit by a bus, and am largely horizontal now. my pink bicycle is a tangled mass of metal. your arse is somewhat safe from my boot for the next few months. more: s was a lazy fella, and had a gpa of 2.75/4.00 when he graduated high school. he has only one bachelor's degree.

the bad news: the university from which s graduated was, and is, ranked the same in his major as hers is in her major - both #1 in the u.s., and quite likely, the world; yet, his is uniquely #1, while hers shared the #1 rank with m.i.t., and more recently does, with harvard and princeton. he was a mensa member when he was under 10, just as she was. his SAT score is a tiny bit higher than hers, which placed her score in the 99th percentile. 

more: he has offers of admission and scholarship from the #1 and #4 graduate schools in the u.s. in the field in which he intends to specialize. he doesn't code, but won a national award for his work; she doesn't code either, but has two bachelor's degrees, a b.s. in physics, and a b.a. in economics; they don't care to know what "xmcd" and "jxx" - those analogies nevada used recently for hindi and tamil, hahaha - stand for. they were not force-fed junnu, and don't worship mythical creatures that look like octopuses. 

you wanted to know.

see ##, ### & #### below. also see #%$#

## HAHHAHAAAA HAHA

### HA HA HA

#### you are upset

#### you are angry

#%$# looks like the bit about permanent vagabond type that dabbles in liberal arts and shoots stupid short movies for college going far left hipsterans hit the mark. funny how the slacker underachievers later in life always have "unique" credentials and are "gifted". does roshni still give him pocket money? we know you cant afford to, what with your fledgling, uh..operations research "consultancy"

#### doesnt change jackshit. they still hate you regardless of how you feel about their academic achievements and still wont wish you happy spawn day

#$%# his white gf is still a large boned battleaxe

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 pm

michelle -- congrats to all the overachievers in the family. aside: what do you have against coding? i am taking a MOOC on python programming to (a) refresh and sharpen my own programming skills and (b) to try and see if i can get my younger d interested in programming. it's the most fun i've had in recent times with my clothes on.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:04 pm

ff ... what is this bit about horizontal? u ok?

aside.. ahem. this thread was about the movie I posted. has anyone seen it? no reaction?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:michelle -- congrats to all the overachievers in the family.  aside: what do you have against coding? i am taking a MOOC on python programming to (a) refresh and sharpen my own programming skills and (b) to try and see if i can get my younger d interested in programming.  it's the most fun i've had in recent times with my clothes on.

you still take your clothes off?  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

you wanted to know.

## HAHHAHAAAA HAHA

### HA HA HA

#### you are upset

#### you are angry

#%$# looks like the bit about permanent vagabond type that dabbles in liberal arts and shoots stupid short movies for college going far left hipsterans hit the mark. funny how the slacker underachievers later in life always have "unique" credentials and are "gifted". does roshni still give him pocket money? we know you cant afford to, what with your fledgling, uh..operations research "consultancy"

#### doesnt change jackshit. they still hate you regardless of how you feel about their academic achievements and still wont wish you happy spawn day

all that is fine but why do you become all coy and shy whenever the subject veers around to your caucasian homosexual lover Bruce whose picture in green thong underwear you had posted on the old sulekha forum? Bruce ravished you today and also yesterday, didn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

you wanted to know.

## HAHHAHAAAA HAHA

### HA HA HA

#### you are upset

#### you are angry

all that is fine but why do you become all coy and shy whenever the subject veers around to your caucasian homosexual lover Bruce whose picture in green thong underwear you had posted on the old sulekha forum? Bruce ravished you today and also yesterday, didn't he?

how did you learn to type with one hand while your vision is blocked by phlegmy's droopy balls and your other hand is busy giving him the reach around? how much practice was required? where did you two first meet, in that other ghosttown forum with 3 active members that even you are tired of pimping of late?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:17 pm

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

you wanted to know.

Yes...Glad to know that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you wanted to know.

## HAHHAHAAAA HAHA

### HA HA HA

#### you are upset

#### you are angry

how did you learn to type with one hand while your vision is blocked by phlegmy's droopy balls and your other hand is busy giving him the reach around? how much practice was required? where did you two first meet, in that other ghosttown forum with 3 active members that even you are tired of pimping of late?

Maya - broke my heart A-bullfight-in-spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

you wanted to know.

## HAHHAHAAAA HAHA

### HA HA HA

#### you are upset

#### you are angry

douchemun's foreever worshipping strongmen and wanting to be their sperm receptacle, whether they're bearded mullahs or 70 yr old syrian kishtian pseudo iyer virile 1s or bullfighters or ata turks.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

## HAHHAHAAAA HAHA

### HA HA HA

#### you are upset

#### you are angry

douchemun's foreever worshipping strongmen and wanting to be their sperm receptacle, whether they're bearded mullahs or 70 yr old syrian kishtian pseudo iyer virile 1s or bullfighters or ata turks.

the bull in that picture is you, and the bullfighter is me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 pm

looks like Propa may have decided to adopt a wait and watch policy and bide his time to take suitable revenge at an appropriate time.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:michelle -- congrats to all the overachievers in the family. aside: what do you have against coding? i am taking a MOOC on python programming to (a) refresh and sharpen my own programming skills and (b) to try and see if i can get my younger d interested in programming. it's the most fun i've had in recent times with my clothes on.

It is just jealousy packaged as contempt. He is frustrated that , an Operations Research "consultant" like himself ,can only afford to drive a clunker with missing hubcaps while those "unqualified" programmers are driving shiny BMWs and Audis.
The same psychology explains his feeling of superiority over Mittals and Srinivasans of the world, while living in that dump. Sometimes, I feel so sorry for him.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

made me cry too Sad(
thanks for sharing

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 pm

seven wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

made me cry too Sad(
thanks for sharing

I know right Sad felt all sorts of emotions for 2 days. disbelief, anger, shame, pity...

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:michelle -- congrats to all the overachievers in the family.  aside: what do you have against coding? i am taking a MOOC on python programming to (a) refresh and sharpen my own programming skills and (b) to try and see if i can get my younger d interested in programming.  it's the most fun i've had in recent times with my clothes on.

has she used logo or scratch?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:04 am

Of all the time I visited this site, I had to watch that awful movie. It is very disturbing and these practices exists only in sick minds and not in reality.

Shit!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:09 am

I watched it with a different cultural practice in mind and this is shocking and it for that Kannada actor or did he look like Ananth Nag? Or?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:11 am

max, thank you for sharing the info on trying to get your d interested in programming. i have nothing against coding. i showed my children the fundamental functions that can be coded, when they were in elementary school. d took a high-school course in java programming. now she uses python as a computing tool when she needs to, for her research.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 am

michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

you wanted to know.
What is xmcd and jxx?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:52 am

i watched the entire movie. thank you for posting the link. i have learnt a lot.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:42 am

Nila wrote:Of all the time I visited this site, I had to watch that awful movie. It is very disturbing and these practices exists only in sick minds and not in reality.

Shit!

This is what I think too. For the life of me, I can't believe how a family, rather an entire village can so cold blooded-ly subject their own little girl to this. But they said it's a combination of 2-3 practices depicted in the movie. And they said it's an ancient practice that happened in south indian villages, about which I am highly ignorant. The state shown in the movie is Andhra Pradesh (the 10-day old Telanganites don't need to get all technical about this).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:59 am

nevada wrote:
What is xmcd and jxx?

I doubt this is what Achachan Ammachi had in mind. She is demented.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray_magnetic_circular_dichroism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-XX

Last edited by Hellsangel on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:04 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Nila wrote:Of all the time I visited this site, I had to watch that awful movie. It is very disturbing and these practices exists only in sick minds and not in reality.

Shit!

This is what I think too. For the life of me, I can't believe how a family, rather an entire village can so cold blooded-ly subject their own little girl to this. But they said it's a combination of 2-3 practices depicted in the movie. And they said it's an ancient practice that happened in south indian villages, about which I am highly ignorant. The state shown in the movie is Andhra Pradesh (the 10-day old Telanganites don't need to get all technical about this).

As a matter of fact , it is in Telangana.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:20 am

michelle2 wrote:
max, thank you for sharing the info on trying to get your d interested in programming. i have nothing against coding. i showed my children the fundamental functions that can be coded, when they were in elementary school. d took a high-school course in java programming. now she uses python as a computing tool when she needs to, for her research.

let's see: you whine about hindi and coding in every other post that isnt about your D and her abnormally large titties going to an ivy league school but have nothing against either and indeed taught your children both. demented much?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:02 am

nevada wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

you wanted to know.
What is xmcd and jxx?
I made an error; I was referring to what smArtha said, not what you said.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:06 am

swapna wrote:

Achachan Ammachi, looks like you made more than one error. I don't see anything from smArtha about XMCD and JXX. They don't even seem to be stock symbols.

Last edited by Hellsangel on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:09 am

Hellsangel wrote:
swapna wrote:

Achachan Ammachi, looks like you made more than one error. I dodn't see anything from smArtha about XMCD and JXX. They don't even seem to be stock symbols.

ammachi's brain farting very frequently these days. those cells are dying at an alarming rate

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:33 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Shit!

oh ok.. you mean the story plot took place in what is now Telangana? I could not make it out by watching it. The movie is quite evasive about the decade it's depicting too. Apart from the fact that it happened post-independence.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:53 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Shit!

oh ok.. you mean the story plot took place in what is now Telangana? I could not make it out by watching it. The movie is quite evasive about the decade it's depicting too. Apart from the fact that it happened post-independence.

I saw only the first few minutes of the film but the region shown especially the bare hills with big boulders appears to be telangana. A lot of feudal practices were prevalent in Telangana before its integration into AP and a lot of those slowly died down after the integration. One of the concerns expressed by people before the bifurcation was that telangana will slip back into that feudal setup if it gets separated.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Shit!

I lost sleep over this, bought so much anger. Anyways, suchy is the online hideaway place for me and you took away by posting this. I hate you Smile

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:32 am

Nila wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Shit!

I lost sleep over this, bought so much anger. Anyways, suchy is the online hideaway place for me and you took away by posting this. I hate you Smile

how's work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Nila wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Shit!

how's work?

It is nice of you to ask about work...can't wait to brag! Remember, I posted a while back about I had this interview which gave positive experience but I didn't get an offer. I thought I lost it, but they did extend an offer and I accepted it. I love my job and looking forward to everyday challenges without having to regret is awesome. All is well! (3 idiots style)

I am on break today. How about you?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:50 am

Nila wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Nila wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Shit!

how's work?

It is nice of you to ask about work...can't wait to brag! Remember, I posted a while back about I had this interview which gave positive experience but I didn't get an offer. I thought I lost it, but they did extend an offer and I accepted it. I love my job and looking forward to everyday challenges without having to regret is awesome. All is well! (3 idiots style)

going good. got perm here. there are hectic days and there are slow days. overall decent balance. kinda slow last couple of days but will pick up hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Max, I am teaching 10+ years game programming on iOS this weekend. I plan to teach them Newton's laws of motion while they learn how to program a game. It should be interesting! 

At her age it is important for her to learn to organize her thought. Will surely post what I find out.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 pm

swapna wrote:
nevada wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

you wanted to know.
What is xmcd and jxx?
Doesn't matter who said it. I just want to know what they mean.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:07 pm

nevada wrote:
swapna wrote:
Doesn't matter who said it. I just want to know what they mean.

Oh, Achachan Ammachi will now play his her groundhog role.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Obnoxious wrote:

Max, I am teaching 10+ years game programming on iOS this weekend. I plan to teach them Newton's laws of motion while they learn how to program a game. It should be interesting! 

At her age it is important for her to learn to organize her thought. Will surely post what I find out.

am i the only parent here with lowest expectations from my kids? maybe i am not pushing them enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Obnoxious wrote:

am i the only parent here with lowest expectations from my kids? maybe i am not pushing them enough?

i only said i am making the effort, the results are a mixed bag. we can only try. ultimately they'll latch on to things that catch their fancy.  don't beat yourself up.

mostly i am having fun relearning things and revisiting things like programming. i use a lot of ready made software, but don't usually do any heavy duty coding. so this is a nice diversion.

bw -- thanks for the scratch and logo suggestions. will try them out. perhaps she is not ready for heavy duty python programming as i am finding out. and pseudo -- thanks for any pointers you post here based on your experience.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Nila wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Nila wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

how's work?

going good. got perm here. there are hectic days and there are slow days. overall decent balance. kinda slow last couple of days but will pick up hopefully.

Cool. Congrats!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:51 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Obnoxious wrote:

I just learnt that one of my cousins became a real biggie in a real biggie code coolie "MNC" in India...His salary was $200,000 in 2000 when he was VP in Cognizant...at 30 yrs...now extrapolate it for today's position.

This IDIOT had to study in a 3rd rated donation college, got his MS in a 3rd rated Univ on east coast, did not have confidence to apply - let alone find a job in US - went back to India as a service man for a company.

With no expectations, your kids have the best chance of being most successful.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:24 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Obnoxious wrote:

>>>Try not to worry about this too much. My rule of thumb is push them no more than 10% beyond what seems to be their ability. In the meantime, stay tuned in to their natural talents. As long as you are supportive as they navigate their  lives, you are doing a good job of parenting.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down