Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England stars on the rise!! After all :-)

4 posters

Go down

England stars on the rise!! After all :-) Empty England stars on the rise!! After all :-)

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:16 am

So they lost against SL and were badly beaten. So what? This is what...

Now that their top batsmen are out of form, here we come, England! The Dhoni team is here to help you!! Do not worry!!!

When our bowlers come to your country for 5 test series, get your bats out and every one of you will be a 5 star batter and 8 star bowler. At the end ofthe series, you all will keep your jobs, contracts and get records for double centuries and even a 5-0 whitewash. Do not worry, India is here to help you! Relax and enjoy!!

(Those who are not seeing me online, yes I am not able to login, but when I login, I need to vent!) :-) How ya all doing? Bittu boy, Silly Point, Rashmun, Merlot, One and all

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

England stars on the rise!! After all :-) Empty Re: England stars on the rise!! After all :-)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:27 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:So they lost against SL and were badly beaten. So what? This is what...

Now that their top batsmen are out of form, here we come, England! The Dhoni team is here to help you!! Do not worry!!!

When our bowlers come to your country for 5 test series, get your bats out and every one of you will be a 5 star batter and 8 star bowler. At the end ofthe series, you all will keep your jobs, contracts and get records for double centuries and even a 5-0 whitewash. Do not worry, India is here to help you! Relax and enjoy!!

(Those who are not seeing me online, yes I am not able to login, but when I login, I need to vent!) :-) How ya all doing? Bittu boy, Silly Point, Rashmun, Merlot, One and all

When Bangla is in a slump they call Zimby

When India is in a slump, it calls bangladesh

When England is in a slump they call up India

When Aussies are in a slump, they call up England

When SA is in a slump, they call up Aussies, India, and England.

Hey life is a cycle.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

England stars on the rise!! After all :-) Empty Re: England stars on the rise!! After all :-)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:38 am

the little country that can:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/755407.html

Sri Lanka's GDP ranking in 2013 was 112, the UK were 21. They have a very small population compared to the other subcontinent cricket nations. Transparency International ranks them as the 91st least-corrupt nation on earth. They have only one really big modern city. Their cricket is mismanaged by selfish inept politicians. The team is signed off by the government. They don't always pay their cricketers.

But this year they have beaten the world. And now they've beaten England with men who have lost their houses in tsunamis, been shot at by terrorists, competition winners and a tubby man who works at a bank.

Sri Lanka Cricket is currently in debt. An exact amount is unknown. It was at one stage supposed to be US$70m. That is to pay for new stadiums that replaced the old stadiums that were in some cases not that old. This led them to not pay their players.

According to Forbes, MS Dhoni was worth US$30m last year. He captained the side that Sri Lanka beat in the World T20 final.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Yesterday I had posted something similar. Alastair cook is desperately in need of runs and India is visiting so he should expect some very generous Indian hospitality.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:59 pm

nevada wrote:Yesterday I had posted something similar. Alastair cook is desperately in need of runs and India is visiting so he should expect some very generous Indian hospitality.

And, I thought Cook had a good chance of beating TenDucker records.

Well... Indians are known to help people in need - at least in cricket.

P.S. I suspect the ECB made a deal with Sambhar Srini in giving him the post of ICC.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down