Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Secularism" in Kerala - Muslim Actress threatened for not wearing headscarf

4 posters

Go down

"Secularism" in Kerala - Muslim Actress threatened for not wearing headscarf Empty "Secularism" in Kerala - Muslim Actress threatened for not wearing headscarf

Post by rawemotions Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 pm

http://www.haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=18799&SKIN=C

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

"Secularism" in Kerala - Muslim Actress threatened for not wearing headscarf Empty Re: "Secularism" in Kerala - Muslim Actress threatened for not wearing headscarf

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:07 am

What do some nutjobs posting nasty comments on somebody's FB page have to do with secularism?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

"Secularism" in Kerala - Muslim Actress threatened for not wearing headscarf Empty Re: "Secularism" in Kerala - Muslim Actress threatened for not wearing headscarf

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:43 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:What do some nutjobs posting nasty comments on somebody's FB page have to do with secularism?
.... and why do they misspell sikularism?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:What do some nutjobs posting nasty comments on somebody's FB page have to do with secularism?
.... and why do they misspell sikularism?

Lol.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:45 am

This is neither secularism nor sikularism. It is an example of communalism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:57 am

Rashmun wrote:This is neither secularism nor sikularism. It is an example of communalism.
Are you finished with the Hindi / Urdu debate?  I don't see you on that thread anymore.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:This is neither secularism nor sikularism. It is an example of communalism.
Are you finished with the Hindi / Urdu debate?  I don't see you on that thread anymore.

i lost interest in the discussion after you became abusive and started making personal attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

i lost interest in the discussion after you became abusive and started making personal attacks.

You must be kidding ... when and where I did that?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

what about this:

Do you know that the 4-letter English word "f&&k", which you use probably frequently in your conversations and which signifies your favorite pastime, is rooted in Sanskrit (meaning thrusting with force)?

https://such.forumotion.com/t24546-hindi-urdu#162923

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

what about this:

Do you know that the 4-letter English word "f&&k", which you use probably frequently in your conversations and which signifies your favorite pastime, is rooted in Sanskrit (meaning thrusting with force)?

Aw..cmon Rashmun, this is no abuse - its a reference to your UPite fertility. Don't sulk and kill a blossoming intellectual friendship. Pls continue with the Hindi-Urdu-Hindustani discussion. Sevaji is missing you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

what about this:

Aw..cmon Rashmun, this is no abuse - its a reference to your UPite fertility. Don't sulk and kill a blossoming intellectual friendship. Pls continue with the Hindi-Urdu-Hindustani discussion. Sevaji is missing you.

It is probably in poor taste to become personal in these kind of online discussions. When TruthSeeker repeatedly claimed that you were divorced, you never bothered to clarify whether he was right or wrong. I am only attempting to emulate the high standards you have set for others on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

what about this:

How silly!  
You try explaining the etymology of a word to someone and he thinks it’s abuse and personal attack on him.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down