Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dhuryodhana

4 posters

Go down

Dhuryodhana Empty Dhuryodhana

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:27 pm

He is one character who gained my pity and stayed in my thoughts...

Whose end is more admirable than mine?Who else could bring his life to a close with such nobility? I shall dwell in heaven with my borthers and friends.You will spend your days in despair,in sorrow"--Dhuryodhana

,As dhur lies dying he tells lord krishna they won by many misdeeds,further accusing him of perfidy in the way he had all the kaurava commanders killed.Krishna's defence is that once the peace talks failed, and dhur refused to part with five villages to the pandavas,the only thing that mattered was victory for the just side.Krishna now becomes grave and tells the victors: Kauraves were great warriors and you could not have defeated them in a fair fight.So,I had to use deceit,trickery adn magin on your behalf.-quotes from this book titled difficulty of being good
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Dhuryodhana Empty Re: Dhuryodhana

Post by Hellsangel Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Ah, the Chennaikar who stays up till 2 AM!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ah, the Chennaikar who stays up till 2 AM!

Im reading...do not disturb:idea:
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by tapori Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Rekz wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ah, the Chennaikar who stays up till 2 AM!

Im reading...do not disturb:idea:

acche bachhe rat ko jaldi so ja te hei, chal so ja warna gabbar ayega....Laughing

tapori

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Rekz wrote:He is one character who gained my pity and stayed in my thoughts...

Whose end is more admirable than mine?Who else could bring his life to a close with such nobility? I shall dwell in heaven with my borthers and friends.You will spend your days in despair,in sorrow"--Dhuryodhana

,As dhur lies dying he tells lord krishna they won by many misdeeds,further accusing him of perfidy in the way he had all the kaurava commanders killed.Krishna's defence is that once the peace talks failed, and dhur refused to part with five villages to the pandavas,the only thing that mattered was victory for the just side.Krishna now becomes grave and tells the victors: Kauraves were great warriors and you could not have defeated them in a fair fight.So,I had to use deceit,trickery adn magin on your behalf.-quotes from this book titled difficulty of being good

The key question to ask is this: What specific adharma did Duryodhana commit in order to trigger the Mahabharat war and Krishna to appear as Vishnu's avatar?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 pm

harharmahadev wrote:

The key question to ask is this: What specific adharma did Duryodhana commit in order to trigger the Mahabharat war and Krishna to appear as Vishnu's avatar?

Hai! why should i tell you?do your research:)

key factors-envy and discontent.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Rekz wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Hai! why should i tell you?do your research:)

key factors-envy and discontent.

Envy and discontent??? kuch bhi!! The pandavas were no buddha.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

omg! not planning on sleeping tonite again??

Duryodhan's mind was polluted by Mama Shakuni. And Dhritrashra was a sad person. Very unsuitable for becoming a king cum father. He didnt have his priorities straight and always caved in over Duryodhan's unreasonable demands.

Are you sure its not Puneer Issar on your mind and only duryodhan lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Correction-Duryodhana's envy for pandavas ...

Ya one more core reason was Draupadi giggled like Aishwarya Rai when she saw dhur fell into the water...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:00 pm

seven wrote:omg! not planning on sleeping tonite again??

Duryodhan's mind was polluted by Mama Shakuni. And Dhritrashra was a sad person. Very unsuitable for becoming a king cum father. He didnt have his priorities straight and always caved in over Duryodhan's unreasonable demands.

Haha you got me there...

But i like Dheeraj something who acted as karna...

Srsly...climax scene captures your attention more than the other logical reasons which happens in the begining..

Every character got a reasoning for their actions...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Rekz wrote:
seven wrote:omg! not planning on sleeping tonite again??

Haha you got me there...

But i like Dheeraj something who acted as karna...

Srsly...climax scene captures your attention more than the other logical reasons which happens in the begining..

Every character got a reasoning for their actions...

yep, very interesting drama. i got busy watching Htirik Mad:x on deleted scene thread. He makes my heart race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum