Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gujju vs Gujju: Are the two Gujju rulers of India heading for a showdown?

3 posters

Go down

Gujju vs Gujju: Are the two Gujju rulers of India heading for a showdown? Empty Gujju vs Gujju: Are the two Gujju rulers of India heading for a showdown?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:53 pm

http://www.outlookindia.com/article/Not-As-RPositive/291315

Back to top Go down

Gujju vs Gujju: Are the two Gujju rulers of India heading for a showdown? Empty Re: Gujju vs Gujju: Are the two Gujju rulers of India heading for a showdown?

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Rash

You are asking VP to comment on this post. I think you should actually ask CD, Max, and Idefix to respond to this article in their darling outlook before elections. 

What happened to corporate crony Modi?

More importantly why was the author fingering UPA as the crony?

facts are sometimes inconvenient.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Gujju vs Gujju: Are the two Gujju rulers of India heading for a showdown? Empty Re: Gujju vs Gujju: Are the two Gujju rulers of India heading for a showdown?

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:55 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rash

You are asking VP to comment on this post. I think you should actually ask CD, Max, and Idefix to respond to this article in their darling outlook before elections. 

I think Modi is perhaps being ungrateful. After taking money from Ambani, has Modi ditched his benefactor?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:

I think Modi is perhaps being ungrateful. After taking money from Ambani, has Modi ditched his benefactor?
Do not make up facts. You do not know if Ambani gave any money to Modi. You do not know if they had any discussions.  You and some left secular people have blamed modi as a lackey. Now things did not turn out that way. Also UPA was proven to be nothing but a crony capitalist govt.  

You guys should introspect and come out of your hiding.

Just for the record, what ever modi may do, he still favors the corporate just not the way UPA did.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:26 pm

PS,

This cow slaughter issue could be an issue in Gujarat, haryana and may rajasthan. Rest of India may not care.  

In my view this is another stupid RSS problem.  In a poverty ridden country like india, imposing restrictions on people's food habits is utterly stupid and unproductive.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:01 pm

rulers? akbar and the moghal era are long gone.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:06 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rulers? akbar and the moghal era are long gone.

At least read the first paragraph of the story at the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:07 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do not make up facts. You do not know if Ambani gave any money to Modi. You do not know if they had any discussions.  You and some left secular people have blamed modi as a lackey. Now things did not turn out that way. Also UPA was proven to be nothing but a crony capitalist govt.  

You guys should introspect and come out of your hiding.

Just for the record, what ever modi may do, he still favors the corporate just not the way UPA did.

It is a fact that Mukesh had publicly endorsed Modi to be the next PM, and Mukesh is a businessman.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:10 pm

It's purely a speculative article trying to to spin government's in-actions as positive contributions. Didn't the Govt announce the price hike and then backed off a day or two later?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down