Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear swapna

2 posters

Go down

dear swapna Empty dear swapna

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:18 am

i celebrated your birthday sr. bush style. hope u enjoyed it too!

Back to top Go down

dear swapna Empty Re: dear swapna

Post by b_A Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:i celebrated your birthday sr. bush style. hope u enjoyed it too!

Swapna is probably still upset that his/her/its boyfriend with bittu-like attitude , still values his/her/its body more than his/her/its mind.
Speaking of bittu , any idea why he is MIA ? He also doesn't like that this place has become a ghetto ,full of racist madrasis who say bad things about the northindians ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:i celebrated your birthday sr. bush style. hope u enjoyed it too!

Swapna is probably still upset that his/her/its boyfriend with bittu-like attitude , still values his/her/its body more than his/her/its mind.
Speaking of bittu , any idea why he is MIA ?  He also doesn't like that this place has become a ghetto ,full of racist madrasis who say bad things about the northindians ?

My money is on lack of interesting or interested women posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

Speaking of bittu , any idea why he is MIA ?  He also doesn't like that this place has become a ghetto ,full of racist madrasis who say bad things about the northindians ?

Bittu was interested until he discovered, to his utter disappointment, that attached to every vagina is a woman.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:20 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

Bittu was interested until he discovered, to his utter disappointment, that attached to every vagina is a woman.

ya i mean, i jumped off a small plane 10000 feet in the air, and all people care about is swapna's bittu like imaginary boyfriend, and bittu. Something is messed up in extended thambi land.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

ya i mean, i jumped off a small plane 10000 feet in the air, and all people care about is swapna's bittu like imaginary boyfriend, and bittu. Something is messed up in extended thambi land.
You had an opportunity to write about a significant experience in your original post, but didn't. Instead you referred obliquely to it, using swapna and bush, sr. 

You appear to have lost your talent for seeking attention. Perhaps you should cook up another story similar to the one about divorcing your perfectly good husband. 

The middle-aged, balding, Virgin-boyz of SuCH will believe anything.

Btw, did you wear a lehnga while sky-diving?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:30 am

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

You had an opportunity to write about a significant experience in your original post, but didn't. Instead you referred obliquely to it, using swapna and bush, sr. 

You appear to have lost your talent for seeking attention. Perhaps you should cook up another story similar to the one about divorcing your perfectly good husband. 

The middle-aged, balding, Virgin-boyz of SuCH will believe anything.

Btw, did you wear a lehnga while sky-diving?

Gosh, what a twisted psychoanalysis on an obviously cheesy [original] post. If I had jumped on 4th of july, I would have said that on this independence day I broke all the shackles and jumped off a plane (in tandem hehe). If it was on 2nd or 6th of july, I would have tagged some other friend of mine, especially because the bush news was up and around recently. A woman can't even brag these days. What has the world come to.

Anyway, not like anyone here cares to know (obvious now), I write any story only after I have fully processed it in my mind. So if I am quoting a song, or writing anything original, it could be just my mind going back a few months, or years, or even decades to pin and pen that emotion down. With the event-crazy long weekend that just passed, it may take a few days before I process it all out. if anyone had responded, it might have only expedited that story. But anyway, the moment is gone. I did get to brag about it in private whatsapping.

But honest curiosity. Did most of the suchers thought the same way like the twisted sample quoted above? Why do I get a feeling, many times on this board recently, that desis here are trying pretty hard to justify why kabaddi is a popular national sport of India.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

I was not far off the mark when I compared you to Rashmun.
Can you help us poor uncultured madrasis here in understanding the concepts of racism?
It is the god-given-right of the northindians to call the "madrasis" gults and thambis. It is racism and hypocrisy if the SI's call northindians as hindians. Right? See , even the madrasis can learn a thing or two if only you take the time to teach them.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:11 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

Can you help us poor uncultured madrasis here in understanding the concepts of racism?
It is the god-given-right of the northindians to call the "madrasis" gults and thambis. It is racism and hypocrisy if the SI's call northindians as hindians. Right?  See , even the madrasis can learn a thing or two if only you take the time to teach them.

I don't recall calling you or any "madrasi" uncultured, nor do I recall objecting you calling us Hindian, or even bimaru, I have called myself that. I even joked about pictures of us resembling to cockroaches. See, this is what I have against drama posters like you. Constantly trying to muddle things up. Do you know only to paint with a wide brush? Can you please fairly stick to a poster at a time and not make exaggerated statements and dump the evils of one on others simply by association? The word thambi and gult has been around even before I joined and been continuously used jokingly. I have called myself hindian or even bimaru. If you are calling out one on a usage, atleast take a danda and call out all of them, atleast once. all fair game, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:21 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

It is the god-given-right of the northindians to call the "madrasis" gults and thambis. It is racism and hypocrisy if the SI's call northindians as hindians. Right?  See , even the madrasis can learn a thing or two if only you take the time to teach them.

I have never used the word thambi in my posts. I admit to using the word Gult but it was my understanding that telugus on this forum and elsewhere do not mind being referred to by this term. They seem to think it is a slight distortion of Telugu spelled backwards. Also, the terms Gult and Gulti were coined by Tamils.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I don't recall calling you or any "madrasi" uncultured, nor do I recall objecting you calling us Hindian, or even bimaru, I have called myself that. I even joked about pictures of us resembling to cockroaches. See, this is what I have against drama posters like you. Constantly trying to muddle things up. Do you know only to paint with a wide brush? Can you please fairly stick to a poster at a time and not make exaggerated statements and dump the evils of one on others simply by association? The word thambi and gult has been around even before I joined and been continuously used jokingly. I have called myself hindian or even bimaru. If you are calling out one on a usage, atleast take a danda and call out all of them, atleast once. all fair game, no?
Oh my god , omigod. Did I hurt your feelings ? I didn't mean to. He made me do it. He manipulated me. I was drunk when I made that post. Please forgive me. Please,please,please.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

Oh my god , omigod. Did I hurt your feelings ? I didn't mean to. He made me do it. He manipulated me. I was drunk when I made that post. Please forgive me. Please,please,please.

hahaha, when you can't fight with logic, fight with ... more drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

It is the god-given-right of the northindians to call the "madrasis" gults and thambis. It is racism and hypocrisy if the SI's call northindians as hindians. Right?  See , even the madrasis can learnx a thing or two if only you take the time to teach them.

I have never used the word thambi in my posts. I admit to using the word Gult but it was my understanding that telugus on this forum and elsewhere do not mind being referred to by this term. They seem to think it is a slight distortion of Telugu spelled backwards. Also, the terms Gult and Gulti were coined by Tamils.
In my experience, Telugus don't mind your calling them gults, arseholes, chootyas, or dark, ugly people who lie on their resumes, so long as you are northindian. Indeed, they'd be flattered that a northindian considered them worthy of his attention, even if it were only to call them arseholes. 

They love to speak in hindi, even if they don't know much hindi, eat northindian food, dress luke northindians, watch hindi movies, and listen to hindi songs. They'd be in heaven if they could marry northindians. You only need to observe Kinnamma and the other Telugus here to know that I'm right.

So, call them whatever you want. Just make sure that  they know that you're northindian. They'll worship the ground you walk on.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

It is the god-given-right of the northindians to call the "madrasis" gults and thambis. It is racism and hypocrisy if the SI's call northindians as hindians. Right?  See , even the madrasis can learnx a thing or two if only you take the time to teach them.

In my experience, Telugus don't mind your calling them gults, arseholes, chootyas, or dark, ugly people who lie on their resumes, so long as you are northindian. Indeed, they'd be flattered that a northindian considered them worthy of his attention, even if it were only to call them arseholes. 

They love to speak in hindi, even if they don't know much hindi, eat northindian food, dress luke northindians, watch hindi movies, and listen to hindi songs. They'd be in heaven if they could marry northindians. You only need to observe Kinnamma and the other Telugus here to know that I'm right.

So, call them whatever you want. Just make sure that  they know that you're northindian. They'll worship the ground you walk on.

Your theory does not explain the following phenomena in which telugus apparently spurned Haryanvis:

If I remember correctly from news in the media at that time, Bansi Lal (then CM of Haryana) proposed that Telugu would be taught as 2nd language in Haryana schools leading to future Haryanavis knowing at least two Indian languages, one from North India (Hindi) and the other from South India (Telugu). It was not something planned at the expense of any other language, Punjabi and English for example. The state government was still interested in teaching English etc. in schools, in addition to Telugu as state’s 2nd language.

Haryana Govt. also had the plans, if I remember correctly, to have a special ‘sister states’ relationship between Haryana and Andhra, on the model of sister-cities. Unfortunately, it seems to have been only one-sided ‘love affair’, mainly on the part of Haryana, with little enthusiasm and response from Andhra. Andhra politicians probably did not see much benefit from such cozy relationship with a remote northern state, and might have thought that if Andhras were going to put any effort in north India, it might be better to do with Delhi, for a bigger piece of pie, rather than Haryana or Chandigarh, having little to offer. Needless to say, this one-sided undertaking on the part of Haryanavis, with respect to Andhra and Telugu, was not going to succeed, and that’s what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Your theory does not explain the following phenomena in which telugus apparently spurned Haryanvis:

If I remember correctly from news in the media at that time, Bansi Lal (then CM of Haryana) proposed that Telugu would be taught as 2nd language in Haryana schools leading to future Haryanavis knowing at least two Indian languages, one from North India (Hindi) and the other from South India (Telugu). It was not something planned at the expense of any other language, Punjabi and English for example. The state government was still interested in teaching English etc. in schools, in addition to Telugu as state’s 2nd language.

Haryana Govt. also had the plans, if I remember correctly, to have a special ‘sister states’ relationship between Haryana and Andhra, on the model of sister-cities. Unfortunately, it seems to have been only one-sided ‘love affair’, mainly on the part of Haryana, with little enthusiasm and response from Andhra. Andhra politicians probably did not see much benefit from such cozy relationship with a remote northern state, and might have thought that if Andhras were going to put any effort in north India, it might be better to do with Delhi, for a bigger piece of pie, rather than Haryana or Chandigarh, having little to offer. Needless to say, this one-sided undertaking on the part of Haryanavis, with respect to Andhra and Telugu, was not going to succeed, and that’s what happened.

Why do you even take a evil-loser-senile-fool seriously? Oh , because you are a hindiot. Got it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Why do you even take a evil-loser-senile-fool seriously? Oh , because you are a hindiot. Got it.

Why resort unnecessarily to abuses? Because you are an attention whore?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

How is calling an evil-loser-senile-fool, evil-loser-senile-fool, an abuse ? How is calling a hindiot , hindiot, an abuse?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:55 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
swapna wrote:

How is calling an evil-loser-senile-fool, evil-loser-senile-fool, an abuse ? How is calling a hindiot , hindiot, an abuse?

So you will continue to keep behaving like an attention whore?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yeah. My life goal is to become the most popular handle in SuCH. Thanks to you and others , I am on my way to achieve it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:10 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Yeah. My life goal is to become the most popular handle in SuCH. Thanks to you and others , I am on my way to achieve it.

Being an attention whore will ensure that u become an object of pity or derision; it will certainly not make you popular here.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Being an attention whore will ensure that u become an object of pity or derision; it will certainly not make you popular here.

See ! That's what I've been missing. I really need a guru like you to advise me in these matters.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down