Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US man’s quest to make potato salad cooks up $50,000

4 posters

Go down

US man’s quest to make potato salad cooks up $50,000 Empty US man’s quest to make potato salad cooks up $50,000

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:32 pm

All Zack Danger Brown wanted to do was make potato salad and find a few dollars for ingredients. He has amassed 4,000 supporters, and at one point on Tuesday, about $50,000 in financial support from a campaign on internet fundraiser Kickstarter.

"Basically I'm just making potato salad. I haven't decided what kind yet," the 31-year-old Ohio man wrote on the campaign page.

He was initially asking for $10 to make the picnic side dish, but word quickly spread about his endeavor, which became a global sensation.

"The thing people are responding to is the opportunity to come together around something equal parts absurd and mundane. Potato salad isn't controversial, but it seems to unite us all," Brown wrote on an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/US-mans-quest-to-make-potato-salad-cooks-up-50000/articleshow/38090320.cms

>>> U.S. - the land of opportunity!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

US man’s quest to make potato salad cooks up $50,000 Empty Re: US man’s quest to make potato salad cooks up $50,000

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:All Zack Danger Brown wanted to do was make potato salad and find a few dollars for ingredients. He has amassed 4,000 supporters, and at one point on Tuesday, about $50,000 in financial support from a campaign on internet fundraiser Kickstarter.

"Basically I'm just making potato salad. I haven't decided what kind yet," the 31-year-old Ohio man wrote on the campaign page.

He was initially asking for $10 to make the picnic side dish, but word quickly spread about his endeavor, which became a global sensation.

"The thing people are responding to is the opportunity to come together around something equal parts absurd and mundane. Potato salad isn't controversial, but it seems to unite us all," Brown wrote on an "Ask Me Anything" session on Reddit.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/mad-mad-world/US-mans-quest-to-make-potato-salad-cooks-up-50000/articleshow/38090320.cms

>>> U.S. - the land of opportunity!

internets: you can find a lot of dumbfucks on them

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

US man’s quest to make potato salad cooks up $50,000 Empty Re: US man’s quest to make potato salad cooks up $50,000

Post by Maria S Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 pm

This man seems like a smartsaladsell to me! 

Hello Mr. DUT!

Is it dumb day in this forum? In ref to the post in the other thread (Germany leading Brazil) I will agree with you..there are some dumb men, and there are some dumber women, and some men and women who can make each as dumb as it gets! 

Hope all is well. 

Good afternoon dear Seva!

Long time..hope you are doing well. I just clicked on this thread, since it seemed like you are around.

Zack Danger Brown is a living example that "luck" ultimately matters in everything!  Even if you are a potatohead..in any land :-)

Take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Maria S wrote:This man seems like a smartsaladsell to me! 
Hello Mr. DUT!
Is it dumb day in this forum? In ref to the post in the other thread (Germany leading Brazil) I will agree with you..there are some dumb men, and there are some dumber women, and some men and women who can make each as dumb as it gets! 

Hope all is well. 
Long time..hope you are doing well. I just clicked on this thread, since it seemed like you are around.
Zack Danger Brown is a living example that "luck" ultimately matters in everything!  Even if you are a potatohead..in any land :-)

Take care.

Testing...testing...1..2..3..

What is your opinion about Hitler?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Answering..answering..1..2..3..

H for Horrible

I  for Inhumane

T for Tyrannical

E for Ewww

R for Ruthless 

I don't see any good-admirable sides..Are you satisfied now?! 

Ok..you'all don't have enough excitement in Kansas? The new monster water slide Verruckt (!)..just as it's German name.. is insane! 

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/europe/the-worlds-tallest-water-slide-is-the-stuff-of-nightmares-9589819.html
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Maria S wrote:Answering..answering..1..2..3..

H for Horrible

I  for Inhumane

T for Tyrannical

E for Ewww

R for Ruthless 

I don't see any good-admirable sides..Are you satisfied now?! 

Ok..you'all don't have enough excitement in Kansas? The new monster water slide Verruckt (!)..just as it's German name.. is insane! 

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/europe/the-worlds-tallest-water-slide-is-the-stuff-of-nightmares-9589819.html

what's the L for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:42 pm

It's an interesting way of telling someone- you messed up!

My bad..thanks a lot Miss. Spelling Q-U-E-E-N:)

L is  for..let's see..loathsome!

First I had to get a passing grade from Saamiyar for scolding Hitler..now I have to get a passing grade from Tracy for spelling Hitler!

You are some tough cookies:)  
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Maria S wrote:It's an interesting way of telling someone- you messed up!

My bad..thanks a lot Miss. Spelling Q-U-E-E-N:)

L is  for..let's see..loathsome!

First I had to get a passing grade from Saamiyar for scolding Hitler..now I have to get a passing grade from Tracy for spelling Hitler!

You are some tough cookies:)  

hehe. Nice choice, Loathsome. I wanted to guess for L, but the first word that came to my mind was Loveable, but that's not hitler. The first negative word that came to my mind was Lundish, so I sorta felt embarrassed about it and didn't post it, after which I had sort of a mental block. In a tired zombied state today overall, might crash soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:11 am

Maria S wrote:This man seems like a smartsaladsell to me! 

Hello Mr. DUT!

Hope all is well. 

Take care.

Good morning dear Maria!

Yeah, long time no talk. I am doing fine .. how are you?

Zack Brown seems to making the best while living in the land of opportunity.  Perhaps Propa should also invest some money in this new venture. Who knows in just a few years it could be another multi-million dollar company, yielding huge dividends to the initial investors!

Seva
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down