Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Fargo makes $5.2 Bil in profit in ONE quarter...

3 posters

Go down

Well Fargo makes $5.2 Bil in profit in ONE quarter... Empty Well Fargo makes $5.2 Bil in profit in ONE quarter...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Isn't it legal ripoff without holding a gun at the customers?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Well Fargo makes $5.2 Bil in profit in ONE quarter... Empty Re: Well Fargo makes $5.2 Bil in profit in ONE quarter...

Post by nevada Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Yup. that is what I was talking about when I mentioned that Israelites in the US loot and plunder albeit in a civilized fashion. The Federal Reserve and Banks are one big happy family helping "their own" while looting the public at large.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Well Fargo makes $5.2 Bil in profit in ONE quarter... Empty Re: Well Fargo makes $5.2 Bil in profit in ONE quarter...

Post by truthbetold Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:44 pm

nevada wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Yup. that is what I was talking about when I mentioned that Israelites in the US loot and plunder albeit in a civilized fashion. The Federal Reserve and Banks are one big happy family helping "their own" while looting the public at large.
Why not buy bank stocks and retire?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down