Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Example of Fine Politics

2 posters

Go down

An Example of Fine Politics Empty An Example of Fine Politics

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:59 am

Kerry was heard talking about Israeli soldiers killed in Gaza to a State Department official identified as Jonathan Finer just before appearing on the "Fox News Sunday" political talk show. "I hope they don't think that's an invitation to go do more," Kerry says. "That better be the warning to them." A frustrated Kerry then says: "It's a hell of a pinpoint operation, it's a hell of a pinpoint operation," in apparent frustration over the civilian toll in the Israeli operation.....

When confronted over the remarks by Fox host Chris Wallace, Kerry reiterated Israel's right to self-defense.

"I think it's very, very difficult in these situations, obviously very difficult," Kerry said.

"You have people who've come out of tunnels. You have a right to go in and take out those tunnels. We completely support that. And we support Israel's right to defend itself against rockets that are continuing to come in. Hamas has started this process of rocketing, after Israel was trying to find the people who killed three young -- you know, one American kid, three young Israeli citizens. It's disgraceful," Kerry said.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

An Example of Fine Politics Empty Re: An Example of Fine Politics

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 pm

I wish Kerry/Obama had guts to say it like it is; Obama has go nothing to lose wonder what is he worried about. Nobody castigated Merkel or other European leaders for keeping quiet on MH17 debacle.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down