Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question to the bollywood aunties

+2
seven
b_A
6 posters

Go down

A question to the bollywood aunties Empty A question to the bollywood aunties

Post by b_A Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Who was the most over-weight and "healthy" bollywood heroine of all times ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

A question to the bollywood aunties Empty Re: A question to the bollywood aunties

Post by seven Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:12 pm

All old heroine were over weight. Right from meena kumari to madhubala to madhuri dixit n sridevi.
Healthy idk.

Funny story. I was shopping in India for a 7 y/o girl.
The shopkeeper asked me - kya aapki bhateeji healthy hai ? (Is your niece healthy ?)
I'm like what the hell. Ofcoz she's healthy. Then sm1 I was with told me he means if she's fat. She corrected me n answered him -nahi nahi Bhaiya she's not healthy. Dubli patli si hai. No no she's not healthy. She's thin n lean.

I knew what he meant but lollolololl

seven

Back to top Go down

A question to the bollywood aunties Empty Re: A question to the bollywood aunties

Post by seven Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:15 pm

And you aunty.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:55 pm

seven wrote:And you aunty.

?
Are you asking me who is overweight heroine in my opinion ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:00 pm

If someone asks me if I look like an overweight 'healthy' bollywood actress , I would think that they are making fun of me in a subtle way and definitely not flirting.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

b_A wrote:If someone asks me if I look like an overweight 'healthy' bollywood actress , I would think that they are making fun of me in a subtle way and definitely not flirting.
you'll be right in thinking that. 
btw healthy and overweight are mutually exclusive. 
overweight is unhealthy. 

i wasn't asking who fits the bill in ur opinion. i was calling you aunty.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Oh baby, how was I supposed to know someone half my size during her peak years in the 70s is considered an overweight "healthy" actress. Feeling so much more ashamed of my overweight-ness now. Should have said Farida Jalal or even Vidya Balan who is fairly overweight for today's time, and I might have got the "subtle" "hint".

BTW why did you want to make fun of me in notes? All I did was didn't directly answer your snoopy questions. Was mostly a 'jaan na pehchaan main tera mehmaan' types situation as far as I was concerned. You called me tuntun only after I mocked you on such. I could see the subtlety leaving there for sure, and I do look like tuntun, so that made sense too. Not the earlier "subtlety". 

Also, why do you hate fat people. We have feelings, etc. you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:43 pm

seven wrote:
b_A wrote:If someone asks me if I look like an overweight 'healthy' bollywood actress , I would think that they are making fun of me in a subtle way and definitely not flirting.
you'll be right in thinking that. 
Thanks Seven. But one bollywood aunty still doesn't understand.
seven wrote:
btw healthy and overweight are mutually exclusive. 
overweight is unhealthy. 
The 'healthy' here is an euphemism for fat as the shopkeeper said in your anecdote

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 pm

and now i feel like an idiot. this was about some notes and mocking and idk flirting etc. i thought BA was planning a fat heroin old movie marathon wknd :-|

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Oh baby, how was I supposed to know someone half my size during her peak years in the 70s is considered an overweight "healthy" actress. Feeling so much more ashamed of my overweight-ness now. Should have said Farida Jalal or even Vidya Balan who is fairly overweight for today's time, and I might have got the "subtle" "hint".

BTW why did you want to make fun of me in notes? All I did was didn't directly answer your snoopy questions. Was mostly a 'jaan na pehchaan main tera mehmaan' types situation as far as I was concerned. You called me tuntun only after I mocked you on such. I could see the subtlety leaving there for sure, and I do look like tuntun, so that made sense too. Not the earlier "subtlety". 

A question to the bollywood aunties 51326-4-large

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:50 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Oh baby, how was I supposed to know someone half my size during her peak years in the 70s is considered an overweight "healthy" actress. Feeling so much more ashamed of my overweight-ness now. Should have said Farida Jalal or even Vidya Balan who is fairly overweight for today's time, and I might have got the "subtle" "hint".

and there, just like that, he proved himself to be an idiot again, and I didn't even have to do anything, hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

and there, just like that, he proved himself to be an idiot again, and I didn't even have to do anything, hahaha.

hey , why do you hate idiots ? We have feelings, etc, you know.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:58 pm

get a room u two

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

hey , why do you hate idiots ? We have feelings, etc, you know.

failing logic again. 

I called you an idiot for your out-of-the-world theories - someone should make a compilation of those really. OTOH, You "subtly" "hinted" an "euphemism" to call me fat to "make fun" of me, apparently after I rubbed you the wrong way,  coincidentally about your logic. Who is hating who now?

Anyway, you are a highly suspicious character, no point in wasting more time on you. I will let Rashmun engage you, and vice versa. you seem to be having more fun there anyway. no point in getting rattled over me, ya?

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Frankly did not understand any of the posts.  not a problem. Who is the person in this picture. Is she some well known film personality?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 pm

this video piqued my curiosity. who are the two? are their activities on screen thought to be romantic? funny? did people watching these scenes in theatres laugh? giggle? is the girl considered overweight? are or were these two your romantic idols? did you experience a warm, pleasant feeling when you first watched them? 

these are real questions. i hope you'll answer them honestly. i shall say nothing in response to your answers.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:41 am

michelle2 wrote:

this video piqued my curiosity. who are the two? are their activities on screen thought to be romantic? funny? did people watching these scenes in theatres laugh? giggle? is the girl considered overweight? are or were these two your romantic idols? did you experience a warm, pleasant feeling when you first watched them? 

these are real questions. i hope you'll answer them honestly. i shall say nothing in response to your answers.

You don't know Leena Chandavarkar? She belongs to your Generation... She was one of the real eye pleasing women of your times.

She married son or brother of Goa CM (a strong female personality of the Gomantak Party). The hubby was killed in a gunshot wound within months. She married Kishore Kumar as his 4th wife.

not great in acting....but cute-factor made her a popular doll.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:18 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

You don't know Leena Chandavarkar?  She belongs to your Generation... She was one of the real eye pleasing women of your times.

She married son or brother of Goa CM (a strong female personality of the Gomantak Party).  The hubby was killed in a gunshot wound within months. She married Kishore Kumar as his 4th wife.

"In a gunshot wound" is incorrect. Consider using "by a gunshot wound" next time. Michelle promised not to reply so I had step in and do the needful.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:34 am

nevada wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

You don't know Leena Chandavarkar?  She belongs to your Generation... She was one of the real eye pleasing women of your times.

She married son or brother of Goa CM (a strong female personality of the Gomantak Party).  The hubby was killed in a gunshot wound within months. She married Kishore Kumar as his 4th wife.

"In a gunshot wound" is incorrect. Consider using "by a gunshot wound" next time. Michelle promised not to reply so I had step in and do the needful.
thanks, nevada hahaha

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down