Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis.......

2 posters

Go down

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... Empty Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 am

.....Poonam Pandey in a burkha:

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... 39239785

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... Empty Re: Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis.......

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 am

she may have been attending an Iftar party.

Back to top Go down

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... Empty Re: Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis.......

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 am

Rashmun wrote:she may have been attending an Iftar party.

do your muslim friends wear bindi when attending a function at your home? assuming you got any friends...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:03 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

do your muslim friends wear bindi when attending a function at your home? assuming you got any friends...

strange as it may seem i never had any muslim friends in India and i have never attended an Iftar party. However it is true that i was friends with some pakistanis when i was in Canada. I would visit one pakistani girl in her on campus apartment occasionally and she would serve me tea and snacks. On a few occasions we did shopping and eating out together. I would stress though that she was a platonic friend. She was ordinary looking. Later her younger sister also came to study at the same university and she was more attractive, but then i don't recall spending any time with her although we definitely met and interacted on social occasions. Both the sisters were members of the Indian students association and would participate in the cultural activities. I think the younger sister was able to play the tabla or dholak and would do so in some of the musical performances.
the older sister told me that she had met so many wonderful Indians in Canada that when she was talking on the phone with some relative in Pak and he started badmouthing Indians then she told him to shut up and said that he does not know what he is talking about. She also said that all Pakistanis should experience life outside the country to see that many of the things they are taught or indoctrinated with (for instance the anti-India propaganda) is all false.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 am

and here is Chandrababu attending an Iftar party:

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... Ncbn

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... Chandrababu-Naidu-at-Iftar-party-in-Hyderabad-5

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

strange as it may seem i never had any muslim friends in India and i have never attended an Iftar party. However it is true that i was friends with some pakistanis when i was in Canada. I would visit one pakistani girl in her on campus apartment occasionally and she would serve me tea and snacks. On a few occasions we did shopping and eating out together. I would stress though that she was a platonic friend. She was ordinary looking. Later her younger sister also came to study at the same university and she was more attractive, but then i don't recall spending any time with her although we definitely met and interacted on social occasions. Both the sisters were members of the Indian students association and would participate in the cultural activities. I think the younger sister was able to play the tabla or dholak and would do so in some of the musical performances.
the older sister told me that she had met so many wonderful Indians in Canada that when she was talking on the phone with some relative in Pak and he started badmouthing Indians then she told him to shut up and said that he does not know what he is talking about. She also said that all Pakistanis should experience life outside the country to see that many of the things they are taught or indoctrinated with (for instance the anti-India propaganda) is all false.

you got a lot to say about southindian languages without knowing any of them and H-M synthesis without having more than one muslim acquaintance. what else are you an expert on without having first hand knowledge? 

looks like I have a lot more experience with muslims from all over the world than you: I have persian, iraqi, pakistani and egyptian muslim friends and had indian muslim roommates for 2 yrs. I still dont pretend to be a scholar blind to their religious/cultural traits and faults.

also you skirted the question of whether a muslim will wear bindi when attending a hindu function IF they attend at all. this woman wearing the black tent is akin to that so wondering if reciprocity is to be found..

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 am

Rashmun wrote:and here is Chandrababu attending an Iftar party:

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... Chandrababu-Naidu-at-Iftar-party-in-Hyderabad-5

a pandering politician? yeah that's a great example of H-M synthesis. 

PS: you still havent produced any proof of M's fulfilling their part of the H-M synthesis equation...keep googling for photosets, should keep you busy for a few days

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 am

Rashmun wrote:and here is Chandrababu attending an Iftar party:

Rashmun: here is an example of an advanced H-M synthesis....... Image16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:28 am

Propa, with respect to my previous post please note that M women are shown to be praying inside a Hindu temple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:31 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you got a lot to say about southindian languages without knowing any of them and H-M synthesis without having more than one muslim acquaintance. what else are you an expert on without having first hand knowledge? 

looks like I have a lot more experience with muslims from all over the world than you: I have persian, iraqi, pakistani and egyptian muslim friends and had indian muslim roommates for 2 yrs. I still dont pretend to be a scholar blind to their religious/cultural traits and faults.

also you skirted the question of whether a muslim will wear bindi when attending a hindu function IF they attend at all. this woman wearing the black tent is akin to that so wondering if reciprocity is to be found..

It depends on your definition of 'friend'. I have never been to any other muslim's residence other than this girl i spoke of. However, i have been friendly with several muslims at my workplace and also in school and have had conversations with them on different issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down