Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Question on YOUR email...

2 posters

Go down

One Question on YOUR email... Empty One Question on YOUR email...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:24 pm

was looking at some very old email that informed me of someone who had passed away.

Made me think.

Will you give your password to your emails to your spouse or parent/sibling or kids in case you are close to death (not the MH 17, 370 variety).

remember your email just might...have some emails that might be misinterpreted causing heartburn/sadness in the readers' minds.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

One Question on YOUR email... Empty Re: One Question on YOUR email...

Post by seven Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:43 am

I read somewhere about an e-will where google will delete all your emails (data) when you don't login for a certain number of days/months...if you have signed up for it.
This service will also send out some sort of last message from you to all your contacts. This way people will know you're no more.

I personally don't believe in sharing passwords with anyone, spouse included. It's a different thing I know my husband's passwords n he can easily guess mine.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:31 am

seven wrote:I read somewhere about an e-will where google will delete all your emails (data) when you don't login for a certain number of days/months...if you have signed up for it.
This service will also send out some sort of last message from you to all your contacts. This way people will know you're no more.

I personally don't believe in sharing passwords with anyone, spouse included. It's a different thing I know my husband's passwords n he can easily guess mine.

Yes, I remember reading about it. I think the procedure is a little more involved than that. have to google for it now.

You KNOW your hubby's password but you dont give him yours.

Is that some kind of new women lib crap? It was same in my house. Then I decided to fight for men's equal rights and changed all my passwords. So neither of us know each other's passwords.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down