Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition for longest thread...

3 posters

Go down

Competition for longest thread...  Empty Competition for longest thread...

Post by charvaka Wed May 04, 2011 12:13 am

... is between blip blop blah and haha... Sulekha CH is dead. Both are running neck and neck at 74 posts. Which one will be the first one to hit this new forum's first century? Any bets?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Competition for longest thread...  Empty Re: Competition for longest thread...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 04, 2011 12:19 am

charvaka wrote:... is between blip blop blah and haha... Sulekha CH is dead. Both are running neck and neck at 74 posts. Which one will be the first one to hit this new forum's first century? Any bets?

Let me see. One thread is a gradually unraveling saga of love, money, infidelity, narrated in neat three-paragraph installments by a master story-teller. The other is just a bunch of rats gloating over the sinking ship they just deserted. I've to say it's no contest at all.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed May 04, 2011 12:27 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
charvaka wrote:... is between blip blop blah and haha... Sulekha CH is dead. Both are running neck and neck at 74 posts. Which one will be the first one to hit this new forum's first century? Any bets?

Let me see. One thread is a gradually unraveling saga of love, money, infidelity, narrated in neat three-paragraph installments by a master story-teller. The other is just a bunch of rats gloating over the sinking ship they just deserted. I've to say it's no contest at all.
Sir, you underestimate the capacity of human beings to gloat. You perhaps didn't catch the television coverage of Americans celebrating in the streets lately.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed May 04, 2011 3:34 pm

charvaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Sir, you underestimate the capacity of human beings to gloat. You perhaps didn't catch the television coverage of Americans celebrating in the streets lately.
For the record, my money is on the Haha... Sulekha CH is dead thread. It is leading by 3 now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:35 pm

yeah, I am tired of telling my stories when I was 19.. and regarding my BIL.. it's the third day now, and I have a third theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed May 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:yeah, I am tired of telling my stories when I was 19.. and regarding my BIL.. it's the third day now, and I have a third theory.

Looks like you took my comments to heart.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:38 pm

artood2 wrote:
Looks like you took my comments to heart.

no.. depends on mood of the day.. I am less depressed now than I was last two days.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed May 04, 2011 6:57 pm

As harharmahadev would have said, I predicted this!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down