Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islami Fatwas influence UP Khap Panchayat

3 posters

Go down

Islami Fatwas influence UP Khap Panchayat Empty Islami Fatwas influence UP Khap Panchayat

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 am

A community panchayat in Uttar Pradesh has banned girls from wearing jeans and keeping mobile phones claiming that they were having a “bad” effect on them and were responsible for eve-teasing incidents.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Islami Fatwas influence UP Khap Panchayat Empty Re: Islami Fatwas influence UP Khap Panchayat

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:28 am

http://www.tamilfbnews.com/2014/02/kattapanchayat-scary-couple-killedby.html

Back to top Go down

Islami Fatwas influence UP Khap Panchayat Empty Re: Islami Fatwas influence UP Khap Panchayat

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:17 am

Rashmun wrote:http://www.tamilfbnews.com/2014/02/kattapanchayat-scary-couple-killedby.html

just wanted to see what you've been up to in the week following my putting you on ignore. i see you've been up to the same shit posting articles in a language you don't understand, believing that this is some sort of tit-for-tat reply to uppil gownd's post. the article actually talks about something that happened in jharkhand. back to ignore until you stop such silly tactics.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:37 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://www.tamilfbnews.com/2014/02/kattapanchayat-scary-couple-killedby.html

just wanted to see what you've been up to in the week following my putting you on ignore. i see you've been up to the same shit posting articles in a language you don't understand, believing that this is some sort of tit-for-tat reply to uppil gownd's post.  the article actually talks about something that happened in jharkhand. back to ignore until you stop such silly tactics.

hahaha.....When I read the news I fell down laughing.

The STUPID Al-Akbari's cut/paste - without realizing - had backfired big time...he has been on my ignore for a very long time. I just controlled myself from responding to him knowing full well someone would....Razz

He had assumed it must be in TN just bcz it is Tamil...and to show off his Tamil and SI "expertise" he cut/pastes the new sitem in TAMIL...

This guy doesn't have JUST major psychiatric problemS...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:38 am

It was my understanding that Khap panchayats are known as Katta Panchayats in TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

just wanted to see what you've been up to in the week following my putting you on ignore. i see you've been up to the same shit posting articles in a language you don't understand, believing that this is some sort of tit-for-tat reply to uppil gownd's post.  the article actually talks about something that happened in jharkhand. back to ignore until you stop such silly tactics.

hahaha.....When I read the news I fell down laughing.

The STUPID Al-Akbari's cut/paste - without realizing - had backfired big time...he has been on my ignore for a very long time. I just controlled myself from responding to him knowing full well someone would....Razz

He had assumed it must be in TN just bcz it is Tamil...and to show off his Tamil and SI "expertise" he cut/pastes the new sitem in TAMIL...

This guy doesn't have JUST major psychiatric problemS...

Not for nothing is he called the hindiot.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down