Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty bottle, overflowing heart: The life and times of Propagandhi

Go down

Empty bottle, overflowing heart: The life and times of Propagandhi Empty Empty bottle, overflowing heart: The life and times of Propagandhi

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

to be detailed in subsequent posts.

Back to top Go down

Empty bottle, overflowing heart: The life and times of Propagandhi Empty Re: Empty bottle, overflowing heart: The life and times of Propagandhi

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 pm

keep yourself busy this weekend rehashing the same old shit from your old shit which is recycled shit from the geriatric tranny's cranium. I got a big tournament and need to prepare.

PS: did you ever forgive your mother and father for abandoning you at the boarding school?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Empty bottle, overflowing heart: The life and times of Propagandhi Empty Re: Empty bottle, overflowing heart: The life and times of Propagandhi

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:keep yourself busy this weekend rehashing the same old shit from your old shit which is recycled shit from the geriatric tranny's cranium. I got a big tournament and need to prepare.

PS: did you ever forgive your mother and father for abandoning you at the boarding school?

looks like the severe spanking and beatings you used to receive from your parents when young have ensured that your powers of comprehension have now been compromised. Repeatedly i have been saying that it was my decision to go to boarding school but your retarded brain refuses to process this information. Retard, is the big tournament you are preparing for a pocket billiard tournament? That's what you must have been doing in school and looks like you are now  participating in tournaments to see how long you can play pocket billiard as compared to other retards like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:keep yourself busy this weekend rehashing the same old shit from your old shit which is recycled shit from the geriatric tranny's cranium. I got a big tournament and need to prepare.

looks like the severe spanking and beatings you used to receive from your parents when young have ensured that your powers of comprehension have now been compromised. Repeatedly i have been saying that it was my decision to go to boarding school but your retarded brain refuses to process this information. Retard, is the big tournament you are preparing for a pocket billiard tournament? That's what you must have been doing in school and looks like you are now  participating in tournaments to see how long you can play pocket billiard as compared to other retards like you.

this is as believe as your travels in travancore and conversations with kannadigas and your beta male free pass to malini to cheat once or twice only.

the fact that this is eliciting such a strong response points to some deeply held childhood trauma around this event when upadhyay sr shunted you off to boarding school where three canings a day were probably the norm. did you cry a lot in those days and are you still crying now?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

this is as believe as your travels in travancore and conversations with kannadigas and your beta male free pass to malini to cheat once or twice only.

the fact that this is eliciting such a strong response points to some deeply held childhood trauma around this event when upadhyay sr shunted you off to boarding school where three canings a day were probably the norm. did you cry a lot in those days and are you still crying now?

I never claimed to have gone to Travancore. The beta male pass you talk of has been given by you to Vaani. It's only fair that she should cheat on you when you cheat on her everyday and talk of yellow fever and how once you went yellow you could never go back. Did you buy the razors yet for her hairy legs about which you used to complain and whine about with people on Sulekha chat? We know you were doing this to elicit sympathy hoping against hope that some female poster would take pity on you and agree to become intimate with you.
your wild speculations about boarding school prove that you are a jealous of me. All your school life you were probably hoping to go to a boarding school and have a lot of fun but instead had to make do with some shitty school where Miss Uma gave you her pathetic english lessons and where you were caned every day by your teachers for your obnoxious behavior. This along with the regular beatings you received from your parents would explain your present behavior. Because you were bullied and beaten and thrashed in your childhood you have a lot of suppressed anger and feel the need to abuse people on the Internet so as to give release to some of your suppressed anger. Have I understood you correctly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down