Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaandni raat mein

4 posters

Go down

Chaandni raat mein Empty Chaandni raat mein

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:30 am

Back to top Go down

Chaandni raat mein Empty Re: Chaandni raat mein

Post by indophile Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:45 am

Is that Jayaprada?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 am

indophile wrote:Is that Jayaprada?

Yes, jaya prada and rajesh khanna.

I had woken up at 3:30 am in the night from something scratching on my walls in the backyard. So went out on the deck to check. The moonlight was sooooo good. The sky was clear and you could also see the stars. Forgot the creatures and simply breathed in the cool night.

Woke up with this song playing in my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I realize why Sridevi, Jayaprada, Hema, Vaijainthi, Vidya, and other southie women are a hit in Naarthi movies.There is a severe shortage of "next door" type "marrying type" girls in the Hindianland. Most Hindian actresses look like horse-faced bimbos (from a single family). Don't know why Deepika - the perfect southie girl - is trying to ape the bimboo image.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I realize why Sridevi, Jayaprada, Hema, Vaijainthi, Vidya, and other southie women are a hit in Naarthi movies.There is a severe shortage of "next door" type "marrying type" girls in the Hindianland. Most Hindian actresses look like horse-faced bimbos (from a single family).  Don't know why Deepika - the perfect southie girl - is trying to ape the bimboo image.

Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I realize why Sridevi, Jayaprada, Hema, Vaijainthi, Vidya, and other southie women are a hit in Naarthi movies.There is a severe shortage of "next door" type "marrying type" girls in the Hindianland. Most Hindian actresses look like horse-faced bimbos (from a single family).  Don't know why Deepika - the perfect southie girl - is trying to ape the bimboo image.

Evil or Very Mad 

I am talking about movie world wonly....

(of course, exceptions apply).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Long time ago Prakash Padukone (Deepika Padukone's dad) helped me at the Bombay airport after landing. You could easily assume him to be a European, especially in the airport setting. Of course, when he opened his mouth, I knew he was manavaade (nammavaru, hamara admi). I now know where Deepika got her looks.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:33 pm

I had a crush on him when I was a kid. Of course, he didn't/doesn't even know that I exist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:36 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I had a crush on him when I was a kid. Of course, he didn't/doesn't even know that I exist!

Have a question:

Are you planning to write a book (preferably multiple volumes) about all your crushes?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:37 pm

indophile wrote:Long time ago Prakash Padukone (Deepika Padukone's dad) helped me at the Bombay airport after landing. You could easily assume him to be a European, especially in the airport setting. Of course, when he opened his mouth, I knew he was manavaade (nammavaru, hamara admi). I now know where Deepika got her looks.

Her motehr is only so so... guess handsome guy - not so good woman law holds.

She is like her dad.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I had a crush on him when I was a kid. Of course, he didn't/doesn't even know that I exist!

Have a question:

Are you planning to write a book (preferably multiple volumes) about all your crushes?

lol arre!

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:59 pm

indophile wrote:Long time ago Prakash Padukone (Deepika Padukone's dad) helped me at the Bombay airport after landing. You could easily assume him to be a European, especially in the airport setting. Of course, when he opened his mouth, I knew he was manavaade (nammavaru, hamara admi). I now know where Deepika got her looks.

She is like her dad.
I guess it also holds the law that -- girls who take after their dads (and boys who take after their mothers) get lucky in life.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 pm

indophile wrote:

She is like her dad.
I guess it also holds the law that -- girls who take after their dads (and boys who take after their mothers) get lucky in life.

I took after my dad. what luck, what shuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Have a question:

lol arre!

The sad part is that with such a romantic mindset she decided to choose a very dry field (engg.) for education and career. She should have gone for arts and literature etc. instead.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I had woken up at 3:30 am in the night from something scratching on my walls in the backyard. So went out on the deck to check. The moonlight was sooooo good. The sky was clear and you could also see the stars. Forgot the creatures and simply breathed in the cool night.

>>>I thought  you were going to say they were dancing in your backyard when you went to check.

P.S. JP is a good-looking woman.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

>>>I thought  you were going to say they were dancing in your backyard when you went to check.

yeah, perfect face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

yeah, perfect face.

>>>Wonder if she wears prada..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Have a question:

lol arre!

The sad part is that with such a romantic mindset she decided to choose a very dry field (engg.) for education and career. She should have gone for arts and literature etc. instead.
The sad part is that with such a romantic mindset she decided to choose a very dry field (engg.) for education and career. She should have gone for arts and literature etc. instead.[/quote]

I think I am as dry and boring as the field I chose, Seva. Scarily (it sounds so to my older), I did enjoy spending hours on math and stuff back then, still do actually in forms of different puzzles, etc. Have been excused of being dull, quiet, anti-social, practical, calculative, heartless, etc. in real life. What I do on such here is just an exaggeration of a part of my personality. It does come out in real life too, but is rare and not for all and not all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Have a question:

lol arre!

I think I am as dry and boring as the field I chose, Seva. Scarily (it sounds so to my older), I did enjoy spending hours on math and stuff back then, still do actually in forms of different puzzles, etc. Have been excused of being dull, quiet, anti-social, practical, calculative, heartless, etc. in real life. What I do on such here is just an exaggeration of a part of my personality. It does come out in real life too, but is rare and not for all and not all the time. [/quote]

>>>Maybe the inner TW has not broken out in real life.Smile

P.S. I am exactly the same in the virtual world and real life, mainly because I am not very imaginative. One of the first Sulekhans I met in person was even taken aback by this-- but seriously this is the case... ditto...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down