Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crush

Go down

crush Empty crush

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm

This was my crush towards the end of 7th grade. We used to have state 8th board exams, and they made students go to different schools to take the exams. Boys from different schools came to our all-girls school, so obviously it was something new for us.

Hit a major crush on this guy. Very tall, thin, super long legs, white skin, light brown hair, cute face. omg, would run from anywhere to anywhere to see him enter and exit the school. They had no idea of course. In general, the boys seemed a bit scared to be roaming around in a catholic school full of girls.

Best 10 or so days of my life. Just looking at him. Next year the same school came to our school for 8th board exams. He came too.

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

crush Empty Re: crush

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:05 pm

My first crush was an anglo indian neighbor, the son of an army officer. Justin was his name. I was in third grade then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Kinnera wrote:My first crush was an anglo indian neighbor, the son of an army officer. Justin was his name. I was in third grade then.

reverse Julie Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:This was my crush towards the end of 7th grade. We used to have state 8th board exams, and they made students go to different schools to take the exams. Boys from different schools came to our all-girls school, so obviously it was something new for us.

Hit a major crush on this guy. Very tall, thin, super long legs, white skin, light brown hair, cute face. omg, would run from anywhere to anywhere to see him enter and exit the school. They had no idea of course. In general, the boys seemed a bit scared to be roaming around in a catholic school full of girls.

Best 10 or so days of my life. Just looking at him. Next year the same school came to our school for 8th board exams. He came too.

Crying or Very sad
>>>What the hell are you saying? This is middle school for cryin' out loud...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:This was my crush towards the end of 7th grade. We used to have state 8th board exams, and they made students go to different schools to take the exams. Boys from different schools came to our all-girls school, so obviously it was something new for us.

Crying or Very sad

arre... he FAILED, that's why he repeated 8th board. He was just a good looking dud. The crush was gone in an instant. Friends laughed too when they recognized him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

Crying or Very sad

arre... he FAILED, that's why he repeated 8th board. He was just a good looking dud. The crush was gone in an instant. Friends laughed too when they recognized him.
You didn't get the 'came' part that kris was referring to. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

Crying or Very sad

>>>T-dub, your posts are starting to make me nervous. I am wondering who is talking about me now from those days. I had always thought (hoped?)girls sorta forgot these things. Sad

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

Crying or Very sad

>>>Shhh.. let it go Smile. I shouldn't have said it anyway.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I did hehe, wanted to tell about friends laughing part anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I did hehe, 
>>>Oh, what a fall was there.....

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

I did hehe, 
>>>Oh, what a fall was there.....

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down