Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Palestinians are tortured and killed...

3 posters

Go down

How Palestinians are tortured and killed... Empty How Palestinians are tortured and killed...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:00 pm

....Purported letter from inside Gaza

Mian Confuzed Daud, BW bibi, and other CMAGS are right.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

How Palestinians are tortured and killed... Empty Re: How Palestinians are tortured and killed...

Post by bw Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:16 pm

you are so creative with your names, saamiyar. you should consider writing books for children.

bw

Back to top Go down

How Palestinians are tortured and killed... Empty Re: How Palestinians are tortured and killed...

Post by Kris Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:24 pm

bw wrote:you are so creative with your names, saamiyar. you should consider writing books for children.

Bibi as in Bibi Netanyahu?  scratch

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Kris wrote:
bw wrote:you are so creative with your names, saamiyar. you should consider writing books for children.

wait for saamiyar to explain his logic - bibi netanyahu will make me an israeli supporter! haha.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Kris wrote:

Shhh....learn how to give respect to women...according to their revered and admired peaceful religion...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

Shhh....learn how to give respect to women...according to their revered and admired peaceful religion...

gamnnu keda, saamiyar. i don't care for any religion. just like some think that calling someone a woman is a great insult, you seem to think that calling someone a muslim is some kind of insult. wait a min, you do the former too!

on another note, i wonder how the so called religious people commit sins like blatant lying and other unholy acts and then go pray to whoever their "god" is.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:04 pm

bw wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

gamnnu keda, saamiyar. i don't care for any religion. just like some think that calling someone a woman is a great insult, you seem to think that calling someone a muslim is some kind of insult. wait a min, you do the former too!

on another note, i wonder how the so called religious people commit sins like blatant lying and other unholy acts and then go pray to whoever their "god" is.

I have a SERIOUS problem when someone says/does anything in the name of God and citing God as an alibi to his/her character.. my 99.98% bet is that the person is a liar of the highest order.In that case, I have more trust in atheists..

I believe in God. period...but that is it... one is free to do whatever they want....but not force anything on other.... That is why I criticize everyone - more about those who try to force their religion on others with a superiority complex.

woman... Samje?..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down