Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bikinis impede India's superpower ambitions ??

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
ashdoc
6 posters

Go down

Bikinis impede India's superpower ambitions ??  Empty Bikinis impede India's superpower ambitions ??

Post by ashdoc Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:44 pm

And does tyrannizing those delicate creatures called women improve your superpower ambitions ??

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/wearing-bikinis-impedes-indias-superpower-ambitions-says-goa-mla-lavoo-mamledar/article6324241.ece

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Bikinis impede India's superpower ambitions ??  Empty Re: Bikinis impede India's superpower ambitions ??

Post by ashdoc Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 am

These kind of statements are irritating the hell out of me . 

Agreed , the BJP , Shiv sena and their allies are our only hope against the impending Islamic peril .

But Maharashtra assembly election elections are round the corner ( in october/november ) . What if the BJP Shiv sena are elected and impose restictions women's clothes in Mumbai too ?? Women around me will be directly affected . I am having second thoughts about voting for these people....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Bikinis impede India's superpower ambitions ??  Empty Re: Bikinis impede India's superpower ambitions ??

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:37 am

ashdoc wrote:These kind of statements are irritating the hell out of me . 

Agreed , the BJP , Shiv sena and their allies are our only hope against the impending Islamic peril .

But Maharashtra assembly election elections are round the corner ( in october/november ) . What if the BJP Shiv sena are elected and impose restictions women's clothes in Mumbai too ?? Women around me will be directly affected . I am having second thoughts about voting for these people....

There is an effective counter move... congress should promise to enact a laaw to force women to wear only bikinis. all men will support men + signifcant women. since men are more than women, BJP+SS will lose

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:40 am

reminded me of this

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:10 am

Chalo.. Finally a stirring of rationality, long-eclipsed by a visceral fear of Muslims...I'm happy for you, doc. Maybe all that goat-eating did help you conquer your fears after all.

Upps aunty, you should give it a shot too. Who knows, you might finally grow a pair...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Chalo.. Finally a stirring of rationality, long-eclipsed by a visceral fear of Muslims...I'm happy for you, doc. Maybe all that goat-eating did help you conquer your fears after all.

Upps aunty, you should give it a shot too. Who knows, you might finally grow a pair...

>>On the other hand, this could have been our most effective women against the invaders..

https://www.google.com/search?q=fat+women+in+bikinis&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=a9PwU6aIKo6uyATKmIHoBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1242&bih=519#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=GnvQ7jBgP6nEXM%253A%3BVu4h38IXPBSIMM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.viceland.com%252Fblogs%252Fcs%252Ffiles%252F2011%252F06%252Ffat-bikini-girl.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.3fatchicks.com%252Fforum%252F20-somethings%252F237935-bathing-suit-question-3.html%3B600%3B614

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:24 am

Kris and propa need to stop browsing pics of fat women.  Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:31 am

Hypocrites.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:33 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Kris and propa need to stop browsing pics of fat women.  Mad 

>>>Sure, start taking away the few joys I have... silent

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:49 am

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Kris and propa need to stop browsing pics of fat women.  Mad 

>>>Sure, start taking away the few joys I have... silent

lol, ok fine, you continue. study 

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:52 am

Kris wrote:
>>On the other hand, this could have been our most effective women against the invaders..

https://www.google.com/search?q=fat+women+in+bikinis&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=a9PwU6aIKo6uyATKmIHoBg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1242&bih=519#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=GnvQ7jBgP6nEXM%253A%3BVu4h38IXPBSIMM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.viceland.com%252Fblogs%252Fcs%252Ffiles%252F2011%252F06%252Ffat-bikini-girl.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.3fatchicks.com%252Fforum%252F20-somethings%252F237935-bathing-suit-question-3.html%3B600%3B614

One question:

What are these womern trying to cover withtheir bikinis?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down