Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phlegmy's tolerant muslims

2 posters

Go down

phlegmy's tolerant muslims Empty phlegmy's tolerant muslims

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:20 pm

the geriatric tranny never met any muslim who harbors anger towards non-muslims. one wonders if this monkey ever set foot outside his house or just has selective memory.

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-interfaith-couples-brave-threats-forbidden-love-053838280.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

phlegmy's tolerant muslims Empty Re: phlegmy's tolerant muslims

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:the geriatric tranny never met any muslim who harbors anger towards non-muslims. one wonders if this monkey ever set foot outside his house or just has selective memory.

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-interfaith-couples-brave-threats-forbidden-love-053838280.html

***While marriages between different members of Abrahamic faiths -- including Judaism, Christianity and Islam -- is permitted by law, a Muslim woman may not marry a non-Muslim man.

People who chose to convert out from Islam can be charged with blasphemy and face life in prison.***

The above is proof enough that Koranists are toerant. They could have stoned the woman to death, or inserted a rod into her...but they did not. They are, after all, merciful and respect women.

And now this -->

***Yousuf said the most harrowing incident early on in their marriage when he was abducted by four Muslim militants and driven hours out of town to a deserted spot.

"They kept me there for several days and asked me why I married my wife.

"They wanted to kill me, but when I told them that I married my wife with her own will and because she also wanted to marry me -- and that I did not force her into this marriage -- they softened and released me after some days," he added.***

Conclusive evidence that Koranists are soft, tolerant, and respectful of other religions. Expect Mian Confuzed Daud - the spokesman for CMAGS - to hang on to this paragraph to argue the greatness of iSlamis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down