Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I the only one here...

+4
MaxEntropy_Man
nevada
smArtha
confuzzled dude
8 posters

Go down

Am I the only one here... Empty Am I the only one here...

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:59 am

.....without Netflix? Is anyone else with me on this? The ones who have it, do you get its worth or is it like the gym membership: you pay for it every month, but hardly ever utilize it? Do you find enough time to watch netflix, apart from work, family and Such?

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one here... Empty Re: Am I the only one here...

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 am

You have company..

now you wish you didn't pose this question, right?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 am

I like Netflix. I have both the DVD and streaming option. I gave the password to xbil who lived with us. I think he is the one who uses it the most. We have three profiles on my Netflix, one for myself, another for my older, and yet another for the x-bil.

Last year, I opened up my profile to see a bunch of kiddie shows being watched, I mean close to 50 shows and movies. Turned out, Xh had given the password to his brother, and his mom used it for watching shows with the grand daughter. Normally I would not care, but XH's brother and his wife had treated my kids very badly when they had visited them last, not to mention, that couple is the biggest miser-couple who ever walked in this family. Blood boiled.

Also turned out that madam had distributed that id/password among her friends as well. All sorts of shows/movies were being watched in her profile.

Anyway, changed the password, and gave it to just xbil. XH and older were instructed not to share. XH's mom called the same night. He did plead with me for some time to share it back, but he knows a bitch when he sees one. I mean he knows me well. You treat me or my kids bad, there is nothing good that I am gonna do for you. You refuse fun and food to my kids, you don't expect me to let your kid watch movies freely on my account. Was a delight hearing him make some creative mumbling excuse to his mom, on legit reason why I changed the password. Enough to scare her. His brother must have caught the BS, and I hope he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:02 am

+1. To the count and not to the post  Smile

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:10 am

I dont have it either.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:13 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I like Netflix. I have both the DVD and streaming option. I gave the password to xbil who lived with us. I think he is the one who uses it the most. We have three profiles on my Netflix, one for myself, another for my older, and yet another for the x-bil.

Last year, I opened up my profile to see a bunch of kiddie shows being watched, I mean close to 50 shows and movies. Turned out, Xh had given the password to his brother, and his mom used it for watching shows with the grand daughter. Normally I would not care, but XH's brother and his wife had treated my kids very badly when they had visited them last, not to mention, that couple is the biggest miser-couple who ever walked in this family. Blood boiled.

Also turned out that madam had distributed that id/password among her friends as well. All sorts of shows/movies were being watched in her profile.

Anyway, changed the password, and gave it to just xbil. XH and older were instructed not to share. XH's mom called the same night. He did plead with me for some time to share it back, but he knows a bitch when he sees one. I mean he knows me well. You treat me or my kids bad, there is nothing good that I am gonna do for you. You refuse fun and food to my kids, you don't expect me to let your kid watch movies freely on my account. Was a delight hearing him make some creative mumbling excuse to his mom, on legit reason why I changed the password. Enough to scare her. His brother must have caught the BS, and I hope he did.

this is a very indian thing it seems. any paid subscription -- one guy will get it and then it proliferates. or some 50 guys will band together and buy one.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:17 am

what kinda value do you want to extract from 7.99 bucks a month?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:34 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:what kinda value do you want to extract from 7.99 bucks a month?

http://samosapedia.com/e/paisa_vasool
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:55 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:what kinda value do you want to extract from 7.99 bucks a month?

mine costs over 25/month. Maybe coz I get DVDs too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:01 am

Kinnera wrote:.....without Netflix? Is anyone else with me on this? The ones who have it, do you get its worth or is it like the gym membership: you pay for it every month, but hardly ever utilize it? Do you find enough time to watch netflix, apart from work, family and Such?

What is Netflix ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:You have company..

now you wish you didn't pose this question, right?
No. I am happy we are on the same page at least on one thing Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:47 pm

smArtha wrote:+1. To the count and not to the post  Smile
Ya, BK always has a related story to narrate, no matter what the topic. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:48 pm

7.99 or 79.99, if you don't use it, but keep paying for it month after month, what's the point in having it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:.....without Netflix? Is anyone else with me on this? The ones who have it, do you get its worth or is it like the gym membership: you pay for it every month, but hardly ever utilize it? Do you find enough time to watch netflix, apart from work, family and Such?

What is Netflix ?
Now that's called 'overacting!' Razz

Anyway, the count is 4, including me.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 pm

I had it at one time, but stopped.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:02 pm

indophile wrote:I had it at one time, but stopped.
enduku?

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:06 pm

O pakka regular TV, inkopakka Telugu, maropakka Hindi, ila ennani choostaam!

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I like Netflix. I have both the DVD and streaming option. I gave the password to xbil who lived with us. I think he is the one who uses it the most. We have three profiles on my Netflix, one for myself, another for my older, and yet another for the x-bil.

just realized.. madam here means my own older.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:21 pm

indophile wrote:O pakka regular TV, inkopakka Telugu, maropakka Hindi, ila ennani choostaam!
ade naa samasya kooda. Teesukovali undi kaani choosenduku time untundaa ani doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
just realized.. madam here means my own older.
Of course, we know it, BK. No clarification needed. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Kinnera wrote:
indophile wrote:O pakka regular TV, inkopakka Telugu, maropakka Hindi, ila ennani choostaam!
ade naa samasya kooda. Teesukovali undi kaani choosenduku time untundaa ani doubt.
intlo pillalu vunte kaasta upayogam vuntundi. empty nest aite nela-nela oorike mudupu chellinchukodam endukanipistundi.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:30 pm

indophile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
intlo pillalu vunte kaasta upayogam vuntundi. empty nest aite nela-nela oorike mudupu chellinchukodam endukanipistundi.
ya

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Kinnera wrote:
indophile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
ya

Enthu language-u idhi ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
indophile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
ya

Enthu language-u idhi ?
Telungu thane.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum