Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end of gandhi dynasty

5 posters

Go down

end of gandhi dynasty Empty end of gandhi dynasty

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:12 pm

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/19/the_last_gandhi_rahul_congress_party_india_dynasty

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

end of gandhi dynasty Empty Re: end of gandhi dynasty

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/19/the_last_gandhi_rahul_congress_party_india_dynasty

A good overview of the Congress politics over the decades.

Perhaps, time to start the "Vadra" Dynasty.

P.S.: What are the names of Priyanka Vadra's kids?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Marie Antoinette and her SIL Chauchesku (Ceaușescu) will be lucky if they are not hanged.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Children: Miraya Vadra, Raihan Vadra. Phew! they don't have their last name as 'Gandhi'. And i am glad Rahul isn't married. Hopefully, this is the end of the dynasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Children: Miraya Vadra, Raihan Vadra. Phew! they don't have their last name as 'Gandhi'. And i am glad Rahul isn't married. Hopefully, this is the end of the dynasty.
Priyanka can go by "Priyanka Gandhi-Vadra" to remind voters of her Gandhi connection. Or, if she divorces Vadra she can just revert to the Gandhi last name.
Rahul is not very bright so it doesn't matter if he is married or not.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:42 pm

nevada wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Priyanka can go by "Priyanka Gandhi-Vadra" to remind voters of her Gandhi connection. Or, if she divorces Vadra she can just revert to the Gandhi last name.
Rahul is not very bright so it doesn't matter if he is married or not.

He is only 44. If Nehru can do hanky panky with Edwina when he was 60, Rahul can produce enough to jointly show an IQ of 9

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:45 am

Kinnera wrote:

>>>In all seriousness, I have always felt bad for this guy. It is almost like this family business was thrust upon him and he was trying to fake it with all the business style mumbo jumbo. As the article says, he could have pulled this off maybe a couple of decades ago, but the country is also starting to ask for accountability. His best path would have been somewhere outside India like  London or even Rome where he could have built a reasonably cushy life trading on his connections.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:01 am

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

>>>In all seriousness, I have always felt bad for this guy. It is almost like this family business was thrust upon him and he was trying to fake it with all the business style mumbo jumbo. As the article says, he could have pulled this off maybe a couple of decades ago, but the country is also starting to ask for accountability. His best path would have been somewhere outside India like  London or even Rome where he could have built a reasonably cushy life trading on his connections.
ya, i felt that he would've actually been relieved that he lost the election and saved from the ordeal of acting as the PM of the country. Seen the video of him post elections where he and his mom gave a brief talk to the press about their loss? He was all smiles and seemed pretty relieved. Poor guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down