Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love

Go down

love Empty love

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 pm

"Love does not die easily. It is a living thing. It thrives in the face of all of life's hazards, save one - neglect."
— James D. Bryden

Back to top Go down

love Empty Re: love

Post by Kris Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:"Love does not die easily. It is a living thing.
....— James D. Bryden
....It can thrive on drawn out legal battles and alimony checks, not to mention legal bills

Smile

(sorry, being cynical today)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Kris wrote:
....— James D. Bryden
....It can thrive on drawn out legal battles and alimony checks, not to mention legal bills

Smile

lol... my petty alimony ended just last month. five years ago one thought five years is forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:
....— James D. Bryden

Smile

lol... my petty alimony ended just last month. five years ago one thought five years is forever.

>>>TW,

I can't believe you were bought off so cheap. If only you hadn't wasted time on all this poetry nonsense and concentrated on getting a sharp lawyer...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:
....— James D. Bryden

Smile

>>>TW,

I can't believe you were bought off so cheap. If only you hadn't wasted time on all this poetry nonsense and concentrated on getting a sharp lawyer...

Lol. Sigh tell me about it.

Srsly, I had to look out for XH too, and went with a mediation lawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:
....— James D. Bryden

Smile

>>>TW,

Lol. Sigh tell me about it.

Srsly, I had to look out for XH too, and went with a mediation lawyer.

Talking of lawyers, this is one of the funniest story I have heard. True story. So this lawyer helped this woman get a divorce and the deal was that if she hires him for her second divorce (he helped her draw the prenup for the second marriage), then he will give her a flat rate of $1000. And he kept his word. That deal helped her deal with the other stresses of the second divorce.

Sorta like once this eye doctor uncle came to our house, and I opened the door for him. He told me beta when you need glasses later, come to me, ok? I told this to my mom later and said, 'isn't he so nice.' My mom then went on to use some French for him wishing bad eye sight to me.

>>> True story:

I had a boss who was a lawyer by training. His daughter, a nice jewish girl in her mid-30s, married an English guy and they hit the skids within the first year. My boss was upset with her ......... for not using he do-it-yourself kit he had recommended for the initial paperwork but went to a divorce lawyer instead.  

On your eye doctor story, could it have been that the doctor may have surmised that you had a problem since you called her an 'uncle'?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down