Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies and Gentlemen

2 posters

Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen Empty Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by b_A Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Ladies, Gentlemen and not so gentlemen who pretend to be ladies (yes, there are more than two),

I present to you, the next set of evidences. 
The first one is, of course that commonly uncommon or uncommonly common or just plain common word "cuz" ( I gave that google result in the other post where I showed that it not really common, at least on SuCH but feel free to feel otherwise.)

Here is a blog post by the Libran Lover aka Aravind Swamy. ( http://blog.libranlover.net/2005/12/bangalore-vs-bengaluru.html for people who are not logged in.)
Search for, what else?, "cuz".

Second link is about how Libran Lover feels about Modi. ( 
http://blog.libranlover.net/2009/04/indias-new-face-narendra-modi-in.html for people who are not logged in). If anybody is surprised with this, they must not be paying attention in recent past.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by nevada Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:55 pm

So he is a an author of a book now. And a book with glowing reviews, too. I wouldn't be shocked if he wrote them himself.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:42 pm

seeing in my last 7 years, AS manages to create a stir like that every once in a while. amusing how he still controls the minds of people here.

only other two handles who get sorta similar forum time are bangalore and jatadhari.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down