Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

these boots

Go down

these boots Empty these boots

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:12 am

Back to top Go down

these boots Empty Re: these boots

Post by michelle2 Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:17 am

that's from the lesbian angel's era; he'll love you for this post. to take love to the next level, post something from the sound of music.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:21 am

you calling me old?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:06 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:you calling me old?

you and most indians have a common taste in music that can be classified as old. that may be because they do whatever their parents did.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:11 am

michelle2 wrote:

you and most indians have a common taste in music that can be classified as old. that may be because they do whatever their parents did.

Very wrong observation. Old songs get picked up in new movies or TV shows, or redone by young singers. Younger people hear them and like them that way (or get reminded of them if they are not that young). e.g. I am hearing popular movie soundtracks playlist recently, and that's where I got reminded of this one.

Currently my son is watching many hits/classics from 80s/90s and many times he hears a dialog and realizes where many dialogs in his current TV shows came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

Very wrong observation. Old songs get picked up in new movies or TV shows, or redone by young singers. Younger people hear them and like them that way (or get reminded of them if they are not that young). e.g. I am hearing popular movie soundtracks playlist recently, and that's where I got reminded of this one.

Currently my son is watching many hits/classics from 80s/90s and many times he hears a dialog and realizes where many dialogs in his current TV shows came from.

thanks for confirming what i wrote in my previous post.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:10 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

eh?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:16 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

eh?

What's the Indian parents part of it if the shows are done, redone, watched by mostly americans? Besides, your original comment was about me. I picked up or remembered all that on my own, not through my parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down