Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mind boggling story

+4
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
FluteHolder
indophile
MaxEntropy_Man
8 posters

Go down

mind boggling story Empty mind boggling story

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:58 am

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/world/europe/isis-bride-glasgow-scotland/index.html?c=homepage-t&page=1
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

mind boggling story Empty Re: mind boggling story

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:30 am

mind boggling indeed. I remember a movie like that starring Cameron Diaz, forgetting the name. The movie was through the eyes of her 6-7 years younger sister (and mother) who goes out to find what happened to her sister, now dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:36 am

I think other countries could get some tips from muslim religious preachers on brainwashing grown men and women enough to prepare them to sacrifice their lives for nothing. Communist brainwashing or Pavlov's dog methods appear far inferior to these guys.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:46 am

indophile wrote:I think other countries could get some tips from muslim religious preachers on brainwashing grown men and women enough to prepare them to sacrifice their lives for nothing. Communist brainwashing or Pavlov's dog methods appear far inferior to these guys.
I think nothing can beat the 'promise of 72 virgins' once you die!

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:05 am

FluteHolder wrote:
indophile wrote:I think other countries could get some tips from muslim religious preachers on brainwashing grown men and women enough to prepare them to sacrifice their lives for nothing. Communist brainwashing or Pavlov's dog methods appear far inferior to these guys.
I think nothing can beat the 'promise of 72 virgins' once you die!
The "72 virgins" may work for men. But the story was about a woman who joined ISIS.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:10 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/world/europe/isis-bride-glasgow-scotland/index.html?c=homepage-t&page=1

So what do you think is the reason?

Internet, Youtube, her wealth, Israel, Obama, Modi, Gujarat, Babri Masjid, dethroning of Mugals, or the RSS ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:56 am

IIRC the Brit Paki who killed Daniel Pearl was from an affluent family and attended the London School of Economics. What would make him go astray? That same "higher calling" feeling that people get except in this case, it involves harming others.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:11 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/05/world/europe/isis-bride-glasgow-scotland/index.html?c=homepage-t&page=1

Internet, Youtube, her wealth, Israel, Obama, Modi, Gujarat, Babri Masjid, dethroning of Mugals, or the RSS ?

MODI, ISRAEL, BUSH respectively.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:25 am

Let me answer... if I may

She and others were taught

"Twinkle-twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are" from a different book.

Their book says... "If others are not like what you are, then convert or kill them".
When all on earth follow only a single spook... we'll stop teaching 'Twinkle-twinkle...'
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 am

political islam fueled by western meddling. young people are fertile ground for whipping up anger. this also happened in hitler's germany.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:56 am

southindian wrote:

Their book says... "If others are not like what you are, then convert or kill them".
When all on earth follow only a single spook... we'll stop teaching 'Twinkle-twinkle...'
An attempt at "do panktiya" on "twinkle twinkle" plus a bomb around the belt.

चमक चमक तारा
क्या हुआ रे बेचारा?
उप्पर उद्गाये कैसे आप?
नीचे बुम्बा मेरा बाप

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

political islam fueled by western meddling. young people are fertile ground for whipping up anger. this also happened in hitler's germany.

whipping up anger is what LOLkishenchand did from a distance, safe from the violence at and around babri masjid. it's also what uppusaamy gowNDer does from the safety and comfort of the u.s. western meddling is right.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

That's a poor analogy comparing Global Muslim fundamentalism with Hitler's PERSONAL ambitions.

To equate in your style... Putin's actions today come closest with Hitler's PERSONAL ambitions. i.e. Hunger to flex muscles, show the world...we are power nation and bully other countries. Both had same line of thoughts. Hitler was much, much more aggressive. Putin is mostly hot air.

On the other hand... ISIS, Al-Qaida, Taliban are ONLY governed by one thing. Their BOOK. ...And they say that to the world again and again and again. Yet people choose to ignore.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:58 pm

indophile wrote:
southindian wrote:

An attempt at "do panktiya" on "twinkle twinkle" plus a bomb around the belt.

चमक चमक तारा
क्या हुआ रे बेचारा?
उप्पर उद्गाये कैसे आप?
नीचे बुम्बा मेरा बाप

ya I saw this, but didn't understand the last two lines. what's udgaye and bumba?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm

southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

That's a poor analogy comparing Global Muslim fundamentalism with Hitler's PERSONAL ambitions.

To equate in your style... Putin's actions today come closest with Hitler's PERSONAL ambitions. i.e. Hunger to flex muscles, show the world...we are power nation and bully other countries. Both had same line of thoughts. Hitler was much, much more aggressive. Putin is mostly hot air.

On the other hand... ISIS, Al-Qaida, Taliban are ONLY governed by one thing. Their BOOK. ...And they say that to the world again and again and again. Yet people choose to ignore.

not a poor analogy at all. one man didn't gas millions of jews. there was a state and all its resources that stood behind him and did his bidding. it was called the third reich. if anything the third reich was an even more powerful organizational and systematic setup than the islamic terrorists of today.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

You are right....how come nothing happening in Sinkiang ? Is it because Chinkus are so very democratic and respect islam and muslims komboletely?

Think and think well.

Oh, BTW, I guess western meddling has been bothering the piecefuls since 580 AD. Who was it ? Modi or Bush in their 38th previous life meddle with Mohammad?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down