Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POTUS looks tired *NT*

4 posters

Go down

POTUS looks tired *NT* Empty POTUS looks tired *NT*

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:23 am

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

POTUS looks tired *NT* Empty Re: POTUS looks tired *NT*

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:24 am

And the President looks weak, unfocussed, like an amateur..who is completely rattled.

I like my President and support him, and I like Basketball..but, he looks foolish when he makes statements..wanting to "look cool"..just ridiculous.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-gets-caught-trying-spin-120303090.html

Granted that the world has changed (in a way to ancient ways-maps)..with no clear borders- fragmented with all kinds of alliances and associations..and loyalties are non-existent..but he can do a lot better, even when it comes to words..which he has some control over.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:47 am

Maria S wrote:And the President looks weak, unfocussed, like an amateur..who is completely rattled.

I like my President and support him, and I like Basketball..but, he looks foolish when he makes statements..wanting to "look cool"..just ridiculous.

Granted that the world has changed (in a way to ancient ways-maps)..with no clear borders- fragmented with all kinds of alliances and associations..and loyalties are non-existent..but he can do a lot better, even when it comes to words..which he has some control over.

funny how the libby intellectuals made sneering jokes about bush's infamous deer in headlights look after 9-11 but are so circumspect of doing the same with obama

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:58 am

I'm glad he is not trigger happy otherwise we would've been in deep shit fighting 3, 4 wars simultaneously. Iran, Iraq, North Korea etc.,

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 am

Maria S wrote:And the President looks weak, unfocussed, like an amateur..who is completely rattled.

Maria, it is not superstar's movie where fans cheer loudly & whistle to punch lines; mere rhetoric won't scare these bad guys away.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:34 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Maria, it is not superstar's movie where fans cheer loudly & whistle to punch lines; mere rhetoric won't scare these bad guys away.

Mr. CD, that's a nice line from you!

Don't be fooled by the superstar's fans..they are smarter than you think- can separate art and reality..for a moment, if he thought he could win elections, he would have been the CM of TN..three times by now:) And speaking of art..his last film "Kochadiyaan" was weird and ridiculed, even by big fans like me! 
And I am a fan of the bigger superstar Pres. Obama..but admiration has never clouded my eyes, I will call it as I see it. 

Seriously, I think you know, what I meant..as complicated as international diplomacy may be- leadership does require courage and competence/actions..he can do more, not just militarily, imo.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 am

Good to see the President acknowledge what's going on, has made some decisions, and has finally scheduled a prime time address today. 

It is about time.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down