Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yogi repeats the Koranic verse

2 posters

Go down

Yogi repeats the Koranic verse Empty Yogi repeats the Koranic verse

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:32 am

...Yogi reiterated his argument that riots were a natural phenomenon in areas that have more of the minority community. "In places where there are 10 to 20% minorities, stray communal incidents take place. Where there are 20 to 35% of them, serious communal riots take place and where they are more than 35%, there is no place for non-Muslims," he said.

I was talking to a gun-owning, Black NRA co-worker who read the ISIS beahading news and said,"they are all already here man. It is only a matter if time they will come at us. That is why I have my "weapon" I will take out at least 10 of them before they hurt my children"

hahahaha....I thought...are the Indian and US "pseudo intelelctuals " are the only ones who believe in the innocence of the Piecefuls? BTW, Yogi said exactly what everyone "knows", feels, and believes, and repeated here many times in the past much before Yogi openly said this. 450 riots in 2 years of SP rule...God knows how many Jihadi Loves have succeeded...perhaps Yogi will reveal that stat soon.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Yogi repeats the Koranic verse Empty Re: Yogi repeats the Koranic verse

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Yogi reiterated his argument that riots were a natural phenomenon in areas that have more of the minority community.  "In places where there are 10 to 20% minorities, stray communal incidents take place. Where there are 20 to 35% of them, serious communal riots take place and where they are more than 35%, there is no place for non-Muslims," he said.

I was talking to a gun-owning, Black NRA co-worker who read the ISIS beahading news and said,"they are all already here man. It is only a matter if time they will come at us. That is why I have my "weapon" I will take out at least 10 of them before they hurt my children"

hahahaha....I thought...are the Indian and US "pseudo intelelctuals " are the only ones who believe in the innocence of the Piecefuls?  BTW, Yogi said exactly what everyone "knows", feels, and believes, and repeated here many times in the past much before Yogi openly said this.  450 riots in 2 years of SP rule...God knows how many Jihadi Loves have succeeded...perhaps Yogi will reveal that stat soon.
Since February 2012, Shah had spent considerable time in UP, trying to understand the reasons for the Samajwadi Party's winning performance in the 2012 UP Assembly elections
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amit_Shah

No surprises there..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Yogi reiterated his argument that riots were a natural phenomenon in areas that have more of the minority community.  "In places where there are 10 to 20% minorities, stray communal incidents take place. Where there are 20 to 35% of them, serious communal riots take place and where they are more than 35%, there is no place for non-Muslims," he said.

hahahaha....I thought...are the Indian and US "pseudo intelelctuals " are the only ones who believe in the innocence of the Piecefuls?  BTW, Yogi said exactly what everyone "knows", feels, and believes, and repeated here many times in the past much before Yogi openly said this.  450 riots in 2 years of SP rule...God knows how many Jihadi Loves have succeeded...perhaps Yogi will reveal that stat soon.
Since February 2012, Shah had spent considerable time in UP, trying to understand the reasons for the Samajwadi Party's winning performance in the 2012 UP Assembly elections
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amit_Shah

No surprises there..

This is childs play compared wht the jehadi muslims have done to hindus for a 1000 years and the Cong(iSlam) did to the hindus for 50 years. The only difference is one cannot even make a list except to note these atrocities in plain numbers 100,000, 1,000,000 etc..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down