Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underwear banned in Goa , drinking banned on beaches---next what , bikini ban ??

4 posters

Go down

Underwear banned in Goa , drinking banned on beaches---next what , bikini ban ?? Empty Underwear banned in Goa , drinking banned on beaches---next what , bikini ban ??

Post by ashdoc Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:31 pm

All my patriotism is gone . All that I care about is myself . And I LIKE the bikini babes of Goa . Fear that they may ban that too is going to force me to vote Congress . Jai secularism , Jai  liberalism !! No more Shiv sena , no more BJP....

You don't have to tell me that I am a selfish man , I am willing to admit it myself....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Goa/IRB-spot-underwear-tourists-warn-them/articleshow/41893109.cms

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Underwear banned in Goa , drinking banned on beaches---next what , bikini ban ?? Empty Re: Underwear banned in Goa , drinking banned on beaches---next what , bikini ban ??

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:36 pm

ashdoc wrote:All my patriotism is gone . All that I care about is myself . And I LIKE the bikini babes of Goa . Fear that they may ban that too is going to force me to vote Congress . Jai secularism , Jai  liberalism !! No more Shiv sena , no more BJP....

You don't have to tell me that I am a selfish man , I am willing to admit it myself....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Goa/IRB-spot-underwear-tourists-warn-them/articleshow/41893109.cms

It is the Congress that banned the booze in Kerala. i did not see anything other than a few posts criticizing it MILDLY. if only BJP had banned the booze...

nowwatch the criticism about this one.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Underwear banned in Goa , drinking banned on beaches---next what , bikini ban ?? Empty Re: Underwear banned in Goa , drinking banned on beaches---next what , bikini ban ??

Post by Kris Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
ashdoc wrote:All my patriotism is gone . All that I care about is myself . And I LIKE the bikini babes of Goa . Fear that they may ban that too is going to force me to vote Congress . Jai secularism , Jai  liberalism !! No more Shiv sena , no more BJP....

It is the Congress that banned the booze in Kerala. i did not see anything other than a few posts criticizing it MILDLY.  if only BJP had banned the booze...

nowwatch the criticism about this one.

>>> I am thinking about starting a petition to form a similar team for California beaches. Their mission will be to forever ban certain people in bikinis from any coastal areas or hotel swimming pools.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:46 am

You evil evil sickular fukularist, you! Just for a few naked female bodies, you'll happily sell away our glorious Hindu culture and tradition of swathing female forms in yards and yards of fabric, as evidenced by the sculptures of Khajuraho. It's because of decadent, Hindu-hating fukularists like you that our nation is in peril. But for the super-patriots like RSS and SRS who are protecting us and our ancient culture, India would fall prey to the Taliban, ISIS and Al Qaeda in no time at all.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 am

Bikinis and the swim trunks that men in india wear (the brief kind) do look like underwears. I think the IRBs couldn't distinguish between the two and are calling the former as underwears. So yeah, the bikinis are banned too, indirectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Just for a few naked female bodies,  
naah , not naked bodies only . i think it may soon extend to banning jeans and skirts , banning celebration of valentine's day , banning mumbai's late night culture of discos and pubs and restaurants---all sorts of moral policing .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down