Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why India’s Narendra Modi may not eat at the White House dinner

+9
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Propagandhi711
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
indophile
southindian
Seva Lamberdar
truthbetold
confuzzled dude
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why India’s Narendra Modi may not eat at the White House dinner Empty Why India’s Narendra Modi may not eat at the White House dinner

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Modi, a devout Hindu, is observing the annual nine-day religious fast called Navratri, an auspicious period in the Hindu calendar that also marks the coming of autumn. No, this is not about dietary restrictions. For Modi, this is a strict no-food fast.

Fasting Hindus follow a fruit-only fast, or avoid meat, or get by with only one meal a day during this nine-day period. Some avoid onion, garlic and alcohol, as well. But Modi, who is a devotee of Hindu mother goddess Durga and a strict vegetarian and teetotaller, follows the strictest form of abstinence. Since the 1970s, he has observed water-only fasts.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/09/22/why-indias-narendra-modi-may-not-eat-at-the-white-house-dinner/
-> I think Obama should show his respect to his atidhi devo bhav by turning into a devout Hindu for that day Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Why India’s Narendra Modi may not eat at the White House dinner Empty Re: Why India’s Narendra Modi may not eat at the White House dinner

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Cd
get a grip man. it is sad to see your disintegration. get real medical help.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Why India’s Narendra Modi may not eat at the White House dinner Empty Re: Why India’s Narendra Modi may not eat at the White House dinner

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Modi, a devout Hindu, is observing the annual nine-day religious fast called Navratri, an auspicious period in the Hindu calendar that also marks the coming of autumn. No, this is not about dietary restrictions. For Modi, this is a strict no-food fast.

Fasting Hindus follow a fruit-only fast, or avoid meat, or get by with only one meal a day during this nine-day period. Some avoid onion, garlic and alcohol, as well. But Modi, who is a devotee of Hindu mother goddess Durga and a strict vegetarian and teetotaller, follows the strictest form of abstinence. Since the 1970s, he has observed water-only fasts.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/09/22/why-indias-narendra-modi-may-not-eat-at-the-white-house-dinner/
-> I think Obama should show his respect to his atidhi devo bhav by turning into a devout Hindu for that day Razz

Talk to Obama about it.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:51 pm

CD, you look sheepish and apologetic with every post.

You look more childish today than yesterday.

PS: If you read this tomorrow then 'today' and 'yesterday' will be in same reference.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:58 pm

southindian wrote:CD, you look sheepish and apologetic with every post.

The thought that he is closer to death by a day today than yesterday is probably making him quite upset.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:05 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd

TBT/SouthIndian , What did I do wrong, posting a news item published on one of the prestigious newspapers is a grave mistake or Is it asking President Obama to show respect to his guest, which one of it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
southindian wrote:CD, you look sheepish and apologetic with every post.

The thought that he is closer to death by a day today than yesterday is probably making him quite upset.
Thanks for the enlightenment Sevaji. I'm truly humbled by your pearls of wisdom. BTW, Why are you so upset?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:27 pm

This is an excuse. The real reason is probably lack of table manners.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:57 pm

They will adjust. After all, Didn't Lord Mountbatten adjust his tea drinking style in his meetings with Gandhi?

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:07 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

..It is quite possible...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:10 pm

indophile wrote:They will adjust. After all, Didn't Lord Mountbatten adjust his tea drinking style in his meetings with Gandhi?
Isn't that essentially what I said? Let's see if these unbiased/neutral folks would ask you to get some medical help.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 pm

If I were in the place of POTUS, I would inform all the guests that dinner would not be served; then I would have mango lassi and apple juice served.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:44 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
indophile wrote:They will adjust. After all, Didn't Lord Mountbatten adjust his tea drinking style in his meetings with Gandhi?
Isn't that essentially what I said? Let's see if these unbiased/neutral folks would ask you to get some medical help.

you should get some medical help. maybe a little bit of therapy, a little bit of medical intervention but do get help. in parallel, take some community college courses on written communication so 90% of people that read what you write don't misunderstand your point which you feel is happening a lot.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Modi is not as enlightened as Rashmun. If it were Rashmun, he will honor Aurangazeb and order halal meat.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
More from your fellow brothers who fret and worry like you do:

http://injesus.com/messages/content/311692

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

you should get some medical help. maybe a little bit of therapy, a little bit of medical intervention but do get help. in parallel, take some community college courses on written communication so 90% of people that read what you write don't misunderstand your point which you feel is happening a lot.

Actually, We can ask Sandilya to start a separate "Psych Help Thread" as the number of patients here is increasing. Also, Sandilya will feel he is helping fellow SuCHers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
More from your fellow brothers who fret and worry like you do:

http://injesus.com/messages/content/311692
What if they see this.  Smile 
Watch from 4:15.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Sikular SuChers should object to such chaddization by Biden and warn Modi that they will attack him if he tries such things in fukular India.

Surprising to see Biden standing still and not giggling.

Last edited by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Sikular SuChers should object to such chaddization by Biden and warn Modi that they will attack him if he tries such things in fukular India.
The temple sent one Smartha, one Vaishnavaite, and one Namboodri priest. Equal opportunity for all.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:56 pm

indophile wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Sikular SuChers should object to such chaddization by Biden and warn Modi that they will attack him if he tries such things in fukular India.
The temple sent one Smartha, one Vaishnavaite, and one Namboodri priest. Equal opportunity for all.
since you mentioned the subject, educate us what signs tell you who is who ? what are the differences between those three types of pujari ?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:20 pm

swapna wrote:If I were in the place of POTUS, I would inform all the guests that dinner would not be served; then I would have mango lassi and apple juice served.
swapna / michelle2/flimflam
No matter what you serve, you will have no problem. you will be the only one at that table.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm

truthbetold wrote:
indophile wrote:

since you mentioned the subject, educate us what signs tell you who is who ? what are the differences between those three types of pujari ?

Vaishnavaite is the one with 'V or U' shaped mark on the forehead. Namboodri is the one who has a different style of wearing the pancha/veshti. The other one is Smartha.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:55 pm

truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:If I were in the place of POTUS, I would inform all the guests that dinner would not be served; then I rwould have mango lassi and apple juice served.
No matter what you serve, you will have no problem. you will be the only one at that table.

Sooth (may I address you by your first name?) that's entirely irrelevant to the subject of this thread!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Actually, We can ask Sandilya to start a separate "Psych Help Thread" as the number of patients here is increasing. Also, Sandilya will feel he is helping fellow SuCHers.
Shooting the messenger again?! You guys are so prejudiced you will go defensive and blame me even if I said Modiji is such a wonderful person. I can see why and I sympathize you all. It will take you guys a longtime to heal after having beaten black and blue Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:49 pm

On the contrary, it is you who is irrationally hostile to CD and in need of help. I really couldn't see anything in the OP to provoke this response.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:54 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

On the contrary, it is you who is irrationally hostile to CD and in need of help. I really couldn't see anything in the OP to provoke this response.
Predictable response.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:57 pm

swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:If I were in the place of POTUS, I would inform all the guests that dinner would not be served; then I rwould have mango lassi and apple juice served.

Sooth (may I address you by your first name?) that's entirely irrelevant to the subject of this thread!
Swapna/michelle2/Flimflam

you are not relevant to anyone. being your miserable self must hurt.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:If I were in the place of POTUS, I would inform all the guesrts that dinner would not be served; then I rwould have mango lassi and apple juice served.

Sooth, you infernal bore, your last post is not relevant to this thread either. challenge: post something - anything - that's relevant to this thread.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:56 pm

swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:If I were in the place of POTUS, I would inform all the guesrts that dinner would not be served; then I rwould have mango lassi and apple juice served.

Sooth, you infernal bore, your last post is not relevant to this thread either. challenge: post something - anything - that's relevant to this thread.
Swapna/michelle2/flimflam

your self inflicted misery. Can't help it.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:51 pm

A couple of comments (from converts?) on that column that may not sit well with our resident Modiji bhaktajan; All this rage and character assassination over one dude questioning originality of one of the Hindu customs is amusing; imagine the state of mind of these folks if a couple of more began to criticize a few practices and stoop to their level of heckling (of other religious practices) & as long as they did. My dear Hindu Dharma practitioners, you are amazingly tolerant, just like those salafists. When are you guys starting your own ISIS style outfit to teach these impure Hindus/converts a lesson.
am
7:46 PM EDT
Goddesses are worshiped in India but the aspirations of ordinary Indian women have no value. This man did not have the courage to refuse his father's wish that he marry. He had to courage to dump his wife for sake of his aspirations. Her aspirations of course would have been to have a family, and obviously those are less noble than his aspirations. But does that mean that her aspirations had no value and so she deserved this existence? According to the Indian constitution child marriages are valid unless the people who are wedded do not take legal measures to annul it. In the last forty years after he left her this man could not once find out about the procedure and free his wife from this terrible bond. He could have shown his greatness by finding someone willing to marry her. Fortunately for him, she belongs to a generation of women who had so little self-worth themselves that they did not shout out to the world about the injustice done to them. And so we can talk of his "greatness" and her "sacrifice". Try to put a sister of yours in her place and see whether it would be acceptable if a man dumped her for national service. Or maybe we man could put ourselves in her place and wonder how we would react if our wives dumped us for "national service" and refused to divorce us. Of what use are prayers to the Mother Goddess when you have disrespected the wife whom you married in accordance with the same religious rituals?

shadi katyal
3:42 PM EDT
One cannot deny Modi rights to observe his religious duties but how can one be so religious that while Rama fought for his wife and destroyed sri lanka and yet we have a PM who walked away decades ago from his
wife and denied for years being married. So where is the duty of a husband ?  
Let him observe his religious rights to eat nothing but why was this dinner evern organized. Why not tell the host that he will not take an food with all of them.Who failed to create this misunderstanding

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:23 am

[quote="confuzzled dude"]A couple of comments (from converts?) on that column that may not sit well with our resident Modiji bhaktajan; All this rage and character assassination over one dude questioning originality of one of the Hindu customs is amusing; imagine the state of mind of these folks if a couple of more began to criticize a few practices and stoop to their level of heckling (of other religious practices) & as long as they did. My dear Hindu Dharma practitioners, you are amazingly tolerant, just like those salafists. When are you guys starting your own ISIS style outfit to teach these impure Hindus/converts a lesson.
[quote]

Forget all that....

Your favorite enemy and punching bag (next only to Hindus) is bombing your best friends of Islamic State.

Start whining and blaming US (and hindus) for the next 10 weeks for all the terror acts that your friends are like to indulge in.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:50 am

truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
swapna wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

Swapna/michelle2/flimflam

your self inflicted misery. Can't help it.

SoothaNNaa, ?? scratch ?? you doddering old fool, what about "your self inflicted misery?" the bold text does not constitute a sentence; it's a mere fragment of a sentence, a clause. writing that is like writing "the shady tree"; one is prompted to ask, "what about the shady tree?"

challenge 2: write a sentence in english that's relevant to this thread, and has a subject, an object, and a verb.

Sooth, do you live in the u.s.? in edison, nj?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:47 am

Sorry old fart . your miserable lonely life keeps you awake through night. get some regular sleep. You may feel little less bitter about life after that.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:58 am

one attempt to create tempest in a teapot/make mountains out of molehills by mulla reddy appears to have few takers and failed.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:43 am

truthbetold wrote:Sorry old fart .  your miserable lonely life keeps you awake through night. get some regular sleep. You may feel little less bitter about life after that.

sooth, you doddering old fool, i'm still waiting for you to write a comprehensible, english sentence that's relevant to this thread.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Are you going to spend another sleepless lonely.miserable night waiting to talk to anonymous internet posters? learn to spend few remaining days purposefully.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Modi should eat at USA White House.

The time has come when US White House kitchen cooks Hindu festivities fasting food for the Indian Prime Minister.

Destiny of White House kitchen and for an American President.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:39 am

michelle2 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Sorry old fart .  your miserable lonely life keeps you awake through night. get some regular sleep. You may feel little less bitter about life after that.

sooth, you doddering old fool, i'm still waiting for you to write a comprehensible, english sentence that's relevant to this thread.

Michelle, please set realistic goals.

PS: I doubt if TBT knows enough Malayalam (or for that matter, any other Indian language) to get your wordplay around his handle.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:09 am

confuzzled dude wrote:A couple of comments (from converts?) on that column that may not sit well with our resident Modiji bhaktajan; All this rage and character assassination over one dude questioning originality of one of the Hindu customs is amusing; imagine the state of mind of these folks if a couple of more began to criticize a few practices and stoop to their level of heckling (of other religious practices) & as long as they did. My dear Hindu Dharma practitioners, you are amazingly tolerant, just like those salafists. When are you guys starting your own ISIS style outfit to teach these impure Hindus/converts a lesson.

Forget all that....

Your favorite enemy and punching bag (next only to Hindus) is bombing your best friends of Islamic State.

Start whining and blaming US (and hindus) for the next 10 weeks for all the terror acts that your friends are like to indulge in.
In other words you banares langoti wearing, bamboo stick wielding saffron brigade is only good at killing innocent bystanders not much different than what ISIS is doing

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:59 am

Cd
Taking a piece of irrelevent information and saying it proves something is similar to Isis does not enhance your credibility. In fact it makes one question your reasoning abilities.
Oil and water are liquids. That does not make them identical. Nor do they behave similarly in most environments.
There is a vast difference between correlation and causation. You try to use irrelevant and insignificant similarity in characteristics to claim identical bad behaviour. That is a common tactic used by apologists of all kinds.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 am

Taking a piece of irrelevent information and saying it proves something is similar to Isis does not enhance your credibility. In fact it makes one question your reasoning abilities.
Oil and water are liquids. That does not make them identical. Nor do they behave similarly in most environments.
There is a vast difference between correlation and causation. You try to use irrelevant and insignificant similarity in characteristics to claim identical bad behaviour. That is a common tactic used by apologists of all kinds.
Hahaha! downplaying them doesn't enhance your credibility either. Look how you've promptly turned into an apologist when roles reversed.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:09 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hahaha! downplaying them doesn't enhance your credibility either. Look how you've promptly turned into an apologist when roles reversed.
CD 

This is not word play or children's argument.  When you are young you can get away with calling each other stupid.  

Now you are old enough. So your reasoning can be questioned. 

let me explain a little more.  Both oil and water are liquids. That does not make everything about them same.  For example their flammable characteristics are vastly different.  

There are fanatics in Hindus.  Hindu fanatics pose a danger.  But the context and size and timing of their danger is different from Islamic terrorists and specifically from ISIS. 

For India,  RSS , Islamic fundamentalism,  secular pandering, left wing extremism, unbounded greed of rich, and corruption are all inherent genetic problems.  ISI terrorism and lashkar terrorists are all external threats or substances.  When any of these external poinsons get inside the body, the natural reaction of the body is to try to get rid of it.  For a period of time that threat becomes the primary focus of all cells overshadowing long term genetic problems. Once the external pain is removed, body/India can get back to its internal bickering.

Comparing Hindu fundamentalism or its threat to ISIS and trying to confuse ISIS with hindu fanaticism problem serves no purpose other than confuse the immediate and grave threat of ISIS terrorism (to the people of middle east).

Back to India. Indian people must fight all of these threats. But they will prioritize them and attack them.  

Only fight Islamic fundamentalism is RSS and BJP line.

Fight RSS and ignore Islamic terrorism and not even acknowledge Islamic fundamentalism is pseudo secular opportunistic congress line. 

Rest of the Indians, which is the majority of Indians,  would say prioritize sensibly and eliminate or minimize the problems. At present, in relatively calmer waters,  Indians are focused on economy. But ISI could change that situation whenever it wants and make pirates (i.e. islamic terrorism) the problem.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:59 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:A couple of comments (from converts?) on that column that may not sit well with our resident Modiji bhaktajan; All this rage and character assassination over one dude questioning originality of one of the Hindu customs is amusing; imagine the state of mind of these folks if a couple of more began to criticize a few practices and stoop to their level of heckling (of other religious practices) & as long as they did. My dear Hindu Dharma practitioners, you are amazingly tolerant, just like those salafists. When are you guys starting your own ISIS style outfit to teach these impure Hindus/converts a lesson.

Forget all that....

In other words you banares langoti wearing, bamboo stick wielding saffron brigade is only good at killing innocent bystanders not much different than what ISIS is doing

falsemoralequivalencullah reddy strikes again!

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:01 am

truthbetold wrote:
This is not word play or children's argument.  When you are young you can get away with calling each other stupid.  

I see.. it is child like argument when your hypocrisy is exposed
truthbetold wrote:
let me explain a little more.  Both oil and water are liquids. That does not make everything about them same.  For example their flammable characteristics are vastly different.  

There are fanatics in Hindus.  Hindu fanatics pose a danger.  But the context and size and timing of their danger is different from Islamic terrorists and specifically from ISIS. 

For India,  RSS , Islamic fundamentalism,  secular pandering, left wing extremism, unbounded greed of rich, and corruption are all inherent genetic problems.  ISI terrorism and lashkar terrorists are all external threats or substances.  When any of these external poinsons get inside the body, the natural reaction of the body is to try to get rid of it.  For a period of time that threat becomes the primary focus of all cells overshadowing long term genetic problems. Once the external pain is removed, body/India can get back to its internal bickering.

Comparing Hindu fundamentalism or its threat to ISIS and trying to confuse ISIS with hindu fanaticism problem serves no purpose other than confuse the immediate and grave threat of ISIS terrorism (to the people of middle east).

Back to India. Indian people must fight all of these threats. But they will prioritize them and attack them.  

Fight RSS and ignore Islamic terrorism and not even acknowledge Islamic fundamentalism is pseudo secular opportunistic congress line. 
Your argument & reasoning is along the lines of familiar theme of yours  i.e. the CBN is much better than Jagan because his corruption is supposedly in 10s of crores as opposed to  100s or 1000s of crores.
truthbetold wrote:
Rest of the Indians, which is the majority of Indians,  would say prioritize sensibly and eliminate or minimize the problems. At present, in relatively calmer waters,  Indians are focused on economy. But ISI could change that situation whenever it wants and make pirates (i.e. islamic terrorism) the problem.
Right now the only section of Indians that are thumping their chests and made it a priority to flame communal issues on a daily basis are RSS folks & BJP ministers and political leaders, if you have any doubts read a bit of news.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:06 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:

I see.. it is child like argument when your hypocrisy is exposed
truthbetold wrote:

Your argument & reasoning is along the lines of familiar theme of yours  i.e. the CBN is much better than Jagan because his corruption is supposedly in 10s of crores as opposed to  100s or 1000s of crores.
truthbetold wrote:
Right now the only section of Indians that are thumping their chests and made it a priority to flame communal issues on a daily basis are RSS folks & BJP ministers and political leaders, if you have any doubts read a bit of new
Cd

What hypocrisy of mine did you expose?  I know I am as selfish and hypocritical as the next guy. But I would like to know the specifics you are talking about. so far you just say things with no evidence or claim your opinions as evidence or make mountains of molehills.  Go ahead and start your explanation.

You keep bowling wides and call that an argument.  You have no logical argument.  Hindu fanatic is not the same as islamic terrorist.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:08 pm

What hypocrisy of mine did you expose?  I know I am as selfish and hypocritical as the next guy. But I would like to know the specifics you are talking about. so far you just say things with no evidence or claim your opinions as evidence or make mountains of molehills.  Go ahead and start your explanation.

You keep bowling wides and call that an argument.  You have no logical argument.  Hindu fanatic is not the same as islamic terrorist.
Tell that to those families who lost dear ones and whose daughters were raped in the name of religion. Yes you're an hypocrite because you call me an Islam apologist when I say a few terrorists don't make all of them terrorists but when I use the very logic of yours on Hindus I'm called all sorts names again.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:46 pm

truthbetold wrote:  Hindu fanatic is not the same as islamic terrorist.

Yeah. He's just as cretinous and filled with as much primitive hatred but simply lacks the physical courage to inflict violence like the latter and therefore limits himself to online vitriol and fantasized violence.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
truthbetold wrote:  Hindu fanatic is not the same as islamic terrorist.

Yeah. He's just as cretinous and filled with as much primitive hatred but simply lacks the physical courage to inflict violence like the latter and therefore limits himself to online vitriol and fantasized violence.

Agreed. All law abiding men and women across the world are timid eunuchs who suppress their innermost desire to inflict violence on others. Only people worthy of daruwala's tears (i.e. afzal guru)  are those jihadis who express themselves freely by beheading innocent powerless victims.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Asked about what that meant for his dinner with President Obama, Mr. Akbaruddin said: “The Indian government has conveyed the PM’s dietary preferences to the American hosts.”
Mr. Modi is expected to restrict himself to lime water during his interactions with President Obama and Vice-President Joe Biden, who will host a dinner and a lunch for him respectively.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/packed-agenda-for-modi-in-us/article6439095.ece?homepage=true&ref=relatedNews

-> Dang! looks like a lot of sick journalists in need of real medical help. TBT/SI/Propa/Uppili et al, any recommendations, don't give the reference of the docs you've got treatment from, they did pathetic job of fixing you all.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:05 am

Cd
I have no clue what you are trying to say.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next