Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swamy: Excellent Verdict; Next is Sonia and Rahul

2 posters

Go down

Swamy: Excellent Verdict; Next is Sonia and Rahul Empty Swamy: Excellent Verdict; Next is Sonia and Rahul

Post by FluteHolder Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:11 pm

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/excellent-verdict-swamy/article6453212.ece?ref=relatedNews

BJP leader Subramanian Swamy called the judgment against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa “excellent,” and said that a local Sessions Court had shown tremendous courage in delivering it.
Dr. Swamy, who was the original complainant in the case in 1996, said: “She was corrupt and I knew she was corrupt. But ultimately it is a matter of great pride for me as an Indian that a local Sessions Court judge stood up to all this and gave a correct judgment.”
Speaking on the sidelines of a seminar at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, Dr. Swamy said the imposition of a Rs. 100-crore fine on Ms. Jayalalithaa was “nothing for her.” He also said that the defamation case filed by Jayalalithaa against him had collapsed, but added that he would nevertheless approach the Supreme Court.
Next is Sonia
Dr. Swamy said that after Jayalalithaa, he now hopes “to get Congress leaders Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi,” in connection with the case over the acquisition of the National Herald newspaper. “I first thought of Jayalalithaa, but now will work on sending Ms. Sonia and Mr. Rahul to jail, hopefully by Christmas,” he said.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Swamy: Excellent Verdict; Next is Sonia and Rahul Empty Re: Swamy: Excellent Verdict; Next is Sonia and Rahul

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:27 pm

He's forgetting Vadhra.

PS: Kudos to the judge. He's brave for sure!

Back to top Go down

Swamy: Excellent Verdict; Next is Sonia and Rahul Empty Re: Swamy: Excellent Verdict; Next is Sonia and Rahul

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:03 pm

I hope he also includes MK, Kanimozhi, Azhagiri, Stalin, and Raja, Yiddy, Bellary Reddy brotehrs, jagan, Vadra, etc..

Swamy should be appointed the Special prosecutor - political corruption.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down