Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minister for I&B strongly backs RSS, lauds its role in nation-building

3 posters

Go down

Minister for I&B strongly backs RSS, lauds its role in nation-building Empty Minister for I&B strongly backs RSS, lauds its role in nation-building

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Javadekar hit back at the criticism, saying, “What’s the whole controversy? Why are Congress and Left parties raising a hue and cry? Are the RSS criminals? Are they anti-nationals? Let any Congress or Samajwadi leader point out a single issue mentioned in the rally that goes against nationalism. The RSS always plays a role in nation-building.” 

Asked if RSS rallies would be live telecast in the future as well, he said, “I want to know why the UPA imposed a gag on RSS rallies… The self-certified secular parties like Congress owe an explanation to people for raking up a non-issue. Who are they to decide who is secular and who is communal?” On charges that the RSS is anti-Muslim, Javadekar said, “It is an absolutely baseless charge. To the contrary, the RSS never discriminates on the basis of caste or religion. Their focus is on social service for humanity.” 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/rss-chief-on-dd-bjp-lashes-out-at-congress-asks-why-did-you-block-broadcast-till-now/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Minister for I&B strongly backs RSS, lauds its role in nation-building Empty Re: Minister for I&B strongly backs RSS, lauds its role in nation-building

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Even during the six-year rule of the Vajpayee-led NDA government, the RSS, normally described as a remote control of the BJP, could not get this facility. Clearly, now the remote control has taken charge of the television itself. Both Modi and Vajpayee are members of the RSS and refer to themselves as proud swayamsewaks.

Irrespective of the content of the speech, and the reactions to the decision, this is a major step forward for the RSS in its outreach programme. Long accustomed to shunning the media and describing itself as ‘prasiddhi paramukh’– averse to publicity — the idiosyncratic organisation is now out to control the limbs of government and party.

Two of its pracharaks — Ram Madhav and Shiv Prakash — have already taken positions in the BJP after it came to power. Now the RSS diktat would run without any hitch in Doordarshan as well.
http://freepressjournal.in/remote-control-rss-takes-charge-of-tv-dd/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Minister for I&B strongly backs RSS, lauds its role in nation-building Empty Re: Minister for I&B strongly backs RSS, lauds its role in nation-building

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Finally, RSS gets the recognition and respect that it deserves for its patriotism and service to its citizens.

Javdekar said it right. Who the FUCK are the congress criminals to define what secularism is ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Finally, RSS gets the recognition and respect that it deserves for its patriotism and service to its citizens.

Javdekar said it right. Who the FUCK are the congress criminals to define what secularism is ?

While issues of secular nature are involved in this case, the primary question is the rule of law.
What law and govt policy allows dd to carry this old idiots speech start to finish? If javadrkar can point to such criteria then the question for future how will this rule be interpreted in future?

One of the fundamental principles of rule of law is that you have a rule and you apply it equally to all citizens as set in the rule.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:21 am

TBT,  aren't we sore losers, deranged douches and petulant butthurts have been worried about such acts, all along? I'm afraid this (Rss live) is just the beginning. I hope Guhas, rajdeeps and vaidyanathans of the world will stop criticizing Modi govt or move out of the country for their personal safety

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down